Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I honestly think NB and VEs will get this like NEs and BEs already have. For a QOL thing but serves as a RP tool too.

And I will eat all of the ice cream!

2 Likes

Here we got dulce de leche ice cream with little chocolate bomboms filled with, you guessed it, dulce de leche.

We know our sweets here. (Which is probably the only good thing about this country XD)

1 Like

Well, that and quesadillas.

2 Likes

Are you in the country that can’t live without crumpets gov’nah? It’s hard to tell those apart.

2 Likes

Vegemite on crumpets are great.
https://external-preview.redd.it/zAHWleAOzSyv74JeO-YJMWsMVN7T-qNDRqHNtIsGSvU.jpg?auto=webp&s=0bd993beced1f48906e272b226fd44180c65df02

2 Likes

That taste explains why you can’t tell the cuisine of two different countries apart. Years of your palate being ruined by yeast extract.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0NFqOHFJvw&ab_channel=MashdNKutcher

Sorry but T H I C C tator Dan demands I get on the beers.

1 Like

Ngl lowkey disappointed by the lack of cheese grilled on top. >.>

Are you mad, mate? You can’t put a crumpet in a griller for that long. It’d get all dry.

Sure, ignore the fact that people have been suggesting alternate models for high elves.

Anyways, void elves not having swampy purple hair is not stealing the “Blo0D eLf IdEnTiTy”. It’s been suggested many times that they could simply receive some of the human hair colors and additional hairstyles of their own.

You people seem to have this idea ingrained in your heads that anything that delves away from swampy hair and blue skin is unacceptable.
It’s not even about not being okay with disagreements.

I find no trouble agreeing with more void options, because that is what people seem to want, great. But then it’s somehow horrible for anything else to be suggested because your customization standards are the only ones that matter. You’re not obligated to play a brown haired void elf if they were to ever exist, you’d still be free to be blue and tentacly without trying to dictate what you want others to look like.

3 Likes

You’d be surprised! A little bit of tasty cheese and a decent spread of vegemite, then put it under a griller just long enough it so it’s just beginning to melt? Perfection.

I’ll be honest I’ve never much cared for tasty grilled, I prefer either Colby or racist cheese for grilling.

Is that a bri’ish politician?

Somehow I feel like both British and Australian people would be insulted by that suggestion. xP

Clear throat

Blue undies is not a new model.

Also stop trying to wash them off the bits you consider “bad” please.

It’s an ongoing joke… he calls me mexican despite being argentinian, so I simply pick a former colony and slap him on the face with it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes it does no matter how disingenuously you try to paint it as otherwise, especially because it is BEs sole theme.

Again you’re assuming people are okay with the fact VEs have two visual themes to BEs the race they parallel only having one, you basically want two complete themes and that is not okay in my eyes.

A VE at all BEs are available you are correct, take this new skewed in your favor compromise or leave it I guess?

3 Likes

And you’re are free to go find your personal high elven fantasy in a place where it is available.

2 Likes

I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of someone obsessed with getting an aesthetic telling others that the coveted aesthetic isn’t important.

3 Likes

You should get over it, I shouldn’t have to!

1 Like