Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

BECAUSE WE WANT TO PLAY HIGH ELVES.

In all caps because I feel like you may ignore it otherwise.

1 Like

What theme exactly? How is “blonde hair” a theme?

Okay but didn’t everyone say blood elves ARE high elves? What has changed?

Why can’t you play a blood elf as a high elf?

We’re void elves…

1 Like

BEs are HEs.

And the RP tools and a huge compromise were given in your favor to do that on VEs and what is left is to protect BEs uniqueness.

2 Likes

Yeah. That’s always been an issue. They’re like, “Give us something to make us special.” but never specified what that is.

I remember when the skin colors first came out I was the one that was like, “ask for Dark Rangers.”

you started posting 3 weeks ago… at least on the customization threads.

Alleria Windrunner says hello. Remember, it was only Umbric Followers that were transformed by the Void Etherals.

People have every right to request for anything that they would like to see in game. Just because it goes against your taste, doesn’t mean they can not request for what they are like?

You know exactly how it encroaches on the Regular Elf theme the theme Void Elves don’t have but are trying desperately to also get in its entirety.

1 Like

and by that logic void elves are high elves.

In before the argument that some crazy black magic ritual made them that different.

1 Like

No they aren’t :confused: because BEs weren’t near turned into Ethereals.

People who don’t know anything about WoW’s lore said that. Yes.

They’re wrong.

Now that customization options are being added to play High Elves, Void Elves are the platform for both. The lead art director has said so.

I can literally write your posts before you do.

1 Like

She’s not a void elf. The void elves are corrupted with void energy (against their will), Alleria is just a high elf ranger using void magic. She does, however, have a void form from her encounter with the corrupted Naaru, but even that doesn’t make her a void elf.

And I have every right to argue those requests… That’s why we have the forums. We’re foruming.

1 Like

Lannisterian has turned into the most basic of anti’s.

1 Like

You’re getting a bit mixed up here, and also a bit concerning.

And where is the official source to say she is not a Void Elf?

I’ll just leave something from Byucknah here for you?

Never have I seen such a generation of pettiness on these forums as what the Allied Races have seemingly brought out. So many people who seem to come to these forums with their only mission being to try and make sure people don’t get the things they want to see or like in the game, people who will make up absurd accusations and logical fallacies, constantly move their argument goal posts, and then devolve into kicking and screaming when inevitably they didn’t get their way and couldn’t stop those people from getting the things they have passionately asked for.

2 Likes

Keep saying that, more people aren’t going to believe you. Alleria is a void elf to the entire player base except you and 5 other people apparently.

I mean at this point based on the customisation options available, at its narrowest the visual difference between a Blood Elf and a Void Elf is as little as one can half light blue hair and the other can have dark blue hair.

Obviously the transformation to Void Elf can be far more volatile than that, but based on the current options it can also be very mild indeed.

So, there’s already little to no separation between Void Elves and Blood Elves except for politics.

Hm. This sounds familiar.

4 Likes

Does Alleria still consider herself a high elf? Can one be both a high elf and a void elf?

Alleria is a child of Quel’Thalas and a solider of the Alliance. She returned after 1000 years to find most of her surviving kin switched political affiliation. Didn’t change who she is.

Tweet from Steve Danuser on June 1st. Alleria does not consider herself a void elf.

I like the quote but what’s a Byucknah?