Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Sorry I was catching up with the thread and found this.

Does anyone else find it ironic that when it comes to tropey elves, they hang up on to dismal amounts of NPCs (See: Each and every time they bring up the staging area outside Suramar)… but when it comes to Void Elves, they’re so quick to dismiss numbers and even reduce them (while also diminishing their importance) for the sake of their arguments?

Really makes ya think, doesn’t it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Absolutely it is ironic.

Don’t know if you caught the end but they came back at me for that one by saying they don’t make assumptions about numbers… the exact thing they did, that caused me to respond by telling them about the military might the Void Elves put forth in BfA…

Their arguments are only valid until they work against them. lol

1 Like

I have never understood how people can on the one hand say that blood elves dominate the Horde population but also claim that the Horde playerbase has a significant number of people who don’t want blood elves.

2 Likes

No, no, you just don’t get it. It’s only valid if it’s to support their wants.

It’s ok if they put down void elves in the process… it’s just a side casualty for the greater goal

I know I’m being hyperbolic with this but boy, it sure come off like that and I hate it.

Because blatant contradictions are A-ok if it helps their argument in any shape or form.

1 Like

I just want blood elves to get tattoos, scars, more jewelry colors, a few more hair color options like strawberry blonde, and braided hairstyles!

2 Likes

Mandatory:

Where’s my warrior’s true beard Blizzard? Where is it?

1 Like

The Silver Covenant are at least equal to night elf army as we saw at Suramar. That is much more then hundreds. But they are definitely one of alliance’s largest armies.

Hey look! It’s happening again.

3 NPCs equal a decent group of Kaldorei NPCs now.

I might suck at math, but I don’t think that’s how numbers work.

At risk of being repetitive…

Not an Alliance army, not at all as large as the Night Elven forces.

https://media.giphy.com/media/QxTCzVs0j7nL04Mtqd/giphy.gif

1 Like

This clearly wouldn’t have been a problem if they gave us Felblood Elves instead of regular Blood Elves.

1 Like

I often forget male character customization, but yes! More facial hair!

I also forgot dark ranger options! I am in support of those, whether it’s a model toggle for forsaken, or blood elves, it should happen.

3 Likes

Jesus Avarie your avatar is freaky looking with the black eyes.

1 Like

I demand vengeance! I will look freaky until then!

2 Likes

Go gettem you beautiful Amazonian alien.

1 Like

Mechagnomes need more customization before Void Elves.

1 Like

That would have made the addition of Horde paladins a little bit weird.

3 Likes

VE should get different hairstyles from alliance races and natural hair colors without tentacles, alleria style warpaint or markings, and a toggle to turn off or change the racial to finish off the HE customization they mentioned. Then at least players can play their character the way they’ve been asking to for over a decade.

2 Likes

It would make more sense if people could just let go of a tenuous unity that was a thing 25 years ago.

Agree. White hair like Vereesa, Allerian tattoos, and new racials if you select normal skin tone and hair. I can live with void elf under my race name although it should say high elf but that is what a true compromise is.

I don’t care that much about hair colors.

Anyway, it just feels right to play a thalassian elf on the Alliance, regardless if it’s a high, blood or void elf. They are my favorite race!

1 Like