Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

heres hoping blizzard stops listening to the void elf community now that they got natural skin tones. i thought the idea of void elves were pretty cool, real shame how the community turned out though. i even saw demands asking for paladins, crazy right? such entitlement and delusions. come to horde, we have everything you are asking for as blood elves. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I can assure you that those begging for void elves to not look like Void Elves are not the Void Elf community, if they were, then they wouldn’t be actively trying to change them into something they’re not.

3 Likes

its real sad. first thing i did was level a void elf after resubbing. the space/void theme they have going on is super cool and the colors work really well with some classes. not to mention their heritage armor is probably the best in the game in my opinion. if only they would listen to a community that actually needs help, like nightborne that isn’t demanding and crying about ridiculous changes that change the entire concept of the race. hell, if they fix nightborne these cry babies can have blood elves. i will transition to that race, tbh lol.

2 Likes

And you know that if class skins were to be implemented, we’d see every of those “Rift Blades” cosplaying a paldin.

Also, since apparently Blood Elves now can’t get anything unless Void Elves get it, if Blood Elves can’t get their Spellbreakers, Void elves shouldn’t get an edgy knock off of a paladin.

Their aesthetics and concept it’s really interesting and perfect for rich development… but sadly, something interesting it’s not what matters.

3 Likes

I can agree with this, and I too would like to see more void options, mostly with hairstyles and through void-like tattoo’s. Imagine tattoos with the glow of our heritage armor wings!

1 Like

You know I’m all for more voidy stuff, anything that re-affirms their actual aesthetics it’s welcomed in my eyes.

But after every other AR catches up first.

3 Likes

https://media.makeameme.org/created/why-not-both-g0ayhq.jpg

Because female HM tauren have literally 3 faces options?

1 Like

https://wilderwealthywise.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/why-not-both.jpg

If you gonna use memes as reponses at least be up to date… what is this? 2012?

3 Likes

I could care less about the Dora version of the meme.

But I mean what those memes say, They could do both, one thing blizz has and will still have is having a large art team on WoW. With better tech of today they can do more then they used to, which could explain why they are open to making more customizations then they used to.

Also we have no Dark Ranger class, customization or otherwise.

Necromancer, Tinker, Bard, (granted I know nothing about tinker or bard and they sound literally 0 interesting to me) but Void Elf fans snap their fingers and get “Void Paladins” under a new name of “Rift Blades”?

I’m really not a fan of the idea and I agree they shouldn’t get an edgy knock off of Paladin, because it would be more than people deserve just for HE fans to turn around and say “Well we actually didn’t get a new class, the ideas exist from NPCs in the Rift how is that a new class? We asked for Paladin so we technically didn’t get anything at all”

2 Likes

Basically this, but also I hope they (meaning Blizzard) start listening to and take into consideration Blood Elf player concerns and requests.

2 Likes

They are paying their staff’s bonus with “honor points” dude…

And considering that even on release the options already available for the ARs that were left behind were dismal, it’s only fair that they catch up first before Void Elves get more.

Considering that’s essentially the argument many (and no I’m not talking about Grand here, just clarifying since I’m replying to him in this post too) use to ask for more and more… yeah, I don’t doubt that that’s exactly how it would go down.

The second they got some edgy version of Paladin, they would disregard the privilege/attention they got as basically having received nothing, and the “Well we just want a class skin to be Paladin that’s not removing the option to be a Rift Blade(or what ever name Blizzard hypothetically could call it) how are you against more options?” conversations would begin.

1 Like

I think he is refering to what is being discussed on what was talked earlier, we shut down the idea of void paladins on a frequent scale, but to refer to the idea of fenelon’s rift blade as a reskin of paladins is bad. He made that comment for a
brand new class name.

I am aware, but I take a capitalist stance on this, if you don’t like your job, go get a new one. The door is right there. Contract? There is lawyers that can help you get out of them.

Now I want to be a Rift Blade Void Elf that sounds like a really cool hero class

Personally, now that I think about it, maybe rift blade could be a spell blade spec :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did skim through the previous posts so I got the gist. But as I said, that’s basically the same argument that it’s made when it comes to the Alliance “not getting really what they wanted” and thus implying the VE options got don’t count… I even just saw that on another thread on a similar topic.

You really want them to hire new, possibly very inexperienced people… when things are like they are with people that are possibly already experienced?

Maybe after Tinker, Dark Ranger, Spellbreaker and Bards. Maybe.

1 Like

Just give us the white hair. We been asking for this for many years now.