Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I think you misunderstood what they were saying.

Again it would only be a double standard if humans commonly had glowing eyes. They do not. Elves do. Elves ONLY have glowing eyes.

I’m just saying humans having glowing eye options would be out of place.

Only humans who have had glowing eyes I can even remember are Uther as you said (a very special individual) and several mages but only when they were exerting their power to a rather high level.

Yes, glowing blue, and green is common, yellow is not.

Next thing you’ll tell me is that the Blood Knights are a small unimportant order among the Blood Elves and not effectively a third of their forces. :stuck_out_tongue:

None of us posting here have the power to ‘gatekeep’ cosmetic appearances. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

The blood are actually, they originally formed from theist elite of the military. They may have grown in size, but not as big as the magister’s or farstriders.

There’s literally no lore basis for this statement. We know that there’s multiple blood knight divisions.

2 Likes

There is no lore statements of that in game, only that liadrin leads them. Don’t get me started on the liadrin none-sense.

Here I was making the comment in jest, because of how ridiculous your last was.

Apparently you are exceeding expectations today.

1 Like

There is actually. During Suramar Liadrin is stated to be leading a blood knight division. Since it’s not the blood knight division that means there’s more than one.

2 Likes

Too much off topic … So yes please Give the Void elves more hairstyles and more hair color options. :slight_smile: Please!

11 Likes

They must be a large group. We see them in almost every major engagement the Blood Elves partake in.

Yes more void based hair colors and options would be swell.

2 Likes

Really wondering what proof you have to believe this.

1 Like

Not only void based…Normal hair colors too

4 Likes

Normal colors don’t make sense with the Void Elves. Skin tones, I think, is far enough into that mire.

Stark White and a nice Deep Void Black are as far as I’d go.

We don’t need to be watered down further. We have the tools to rp a High elf.

2 Likes

Maybe enough for you … I have 8 void elves . And I want more options. White Color would be great yes.

3 Likes

More a matter of I don’t want Void Elves to be lost in a sea of absolutely normal skin tones and hair color when we deserve so much more.

Our Void options need to be extended and improved. We do not need more from Blood Elves. They are their own thing.

EDIT:ALSO WHY WONT MY LEVEL UPDATE! T_T EDIT EDIT: There it goes.

1 Like

Who said that I want options from the blood elves ? Why Are you talking about blood elves at all? Beside that we get always Entropic Embrace … I would like to see that option as permanent costumisation

3 Likes

Purple isn’t a natural color? You have any idea how many snails died to give me this shade?

We’re mere steps away from all the alliance elf hunters named Legolas to finally look the part!

White and blonde are my desires.

2 Likes