Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

You are not the one who can decide this

My assumption on that is fel being cleansed from them but they do not have enough faith in the light, so they revert back to there original eye color.

The gold eyes are really nice option to be honest .

1 Like

I kinda wish they gave that to more races, Specially humans since Uther is the first to depict holy glowing eyes.

Well the Sunwell i‘ts more powerful source .

it’s 50/50 arcane and holy, so not really…

Well you see, blood elves are high elves, so now that the sunwell is a thing again and is 50/50 Arcane/Holy energies, the Fel Green glow they got from fel radiation is slowly wearing off.

Depending on the powers that blood elf generally uses and/or some other factor here or there, their eyes will change from green to blue or gold.

Blue was always going to return to blood elves cause they are High Elves.

The high elves we’ve seen with blue otherwise (regardless of faction) have been the ones not affected by significant fel radiation. (though honestly many should have been but let’s not worry about that)

These are opinions not shared by all.

Stop worrying about it so much. You don’t like them that’s fine. Others do. Let it go.

Neither are you…

He was special in that regard.

Humans only tend to have it with immense power associated with them. Best not to give that to every random John or Jane.

50/50.
Arcane/Holy

Equal chances.

4 Likes

Let people rp what they want! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And neither are you.

Your opinion doesn’t erase all the people who are willingly playing Alliance Allied races… other than the basic VE trying hard to look like a race he’s not.

I will say that I generally enjoy the Horde ARs more than the Alliance ARs, myself.

Of the Alliance ARs, I’d really only do Void Elves regularly. I really like LFD too, but the baseline Draenei have a more robust selection of both customizations and classes so I stuck with them.

1 Like

It’s not only my wish .

Imagine arguing about adding more options.

8 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I bet if the lfd had a model toggle and be an actual army of light, they would be much more popular.

1 Like

More options are the devil.

The less options the better I say.

1 Like

Within reason.

Glowing eyes aren’t exactly a human standard.

1 Like

Welcome to the wow forums, where people waste their energy gatekeeping cosmetic appearances.

4 Likes

Neither is be golden eyes, they can only be gotten by strong faith in the light, so… Double standards much?

Excuse me?

Devs said others can use it too. So clearly faith isn’t needed. Light is merely a power source. One of the big ones.

Heck some blood elves still draw the magic forcefully as they did with the captive naaru.

The Sunwell is tied to all Thalassians. So there is no reason golden eyes couldn’t show up with any particular blood elf.

Also not a double standard at all simply cause elves eyes glow… Always

The devs specifically said that only the most devout of be can acquire golden eyes. The only reason it is a customization option for any be is for gameplay purposes.

Again, double standards bro, let any race have holy glowy eyes.