Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

It’s a whaky thing really. Their headcanon and fanfiction it’s official, but actual canon it’s not valid.

If anything this break has made me more straightforward than ever. The burns, they shall be dished :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

People relax … The High elves are Alliance … no matter what the devs say … So couple of normal hair colors for the Void elves wouldn’t kill anyone .

3 Likes

Hey look. Another high elf stan posting on an alt to try and gaslight us.

1 Like

Hello, I’m a high elf that honors their fallen brethren.

Also, finally can switch character.

And also also, mandatory “where is my beard blizzard?”.

Drama indeed

But the lore arguments aren’t on your side in this situation?

Blood Elves are High Elves :roll_eyes:

Hey look, another gaslighting helf stan alt.

1 Like

Hey look, The same gaslighting Blood elf stan …

2 Likes

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Silver_Covenant#Reputation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4M1q-a38E

Hmm odd, it’s almost like Blizzard doesn’t agree with your statement and has officially stated that High Elves are not only not Blood Elves in name and affiliation and are allied with the Alliance. :man_shrugging:

But yes Midare, rage against the machine all the way to losing for the 3rd time, because you genuinely believe Blizzard wont add something as easy and as requested as hair styles and colors for not just Void Elves but all ARs. :heart:

Ah cute, you’re also gaslighting, how very toxic.

Yeah, you’ve been around long enough to know what people refer to when they talk about High Elves the group, not High Elves the race.

3 Likes

What is this supposed to mean?

:thinking: I am confused by this personally.

Hey look. Yet another one of the eight frothing high elf stans posting on yet another alt trying to gaslight blizzard into thinking more people care about their weaksauce bland elves than actually do.

Keep trying darling, I’m sure it won’t be too long until you slip again and are made to hop characters again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww, your only defence as usual. :kissing_heart:

As always, nothing to back your lies up. :wave:

3 Likes

You say this like a compromise wasn’t given twice, and you still feel entitled to more?

I think this would now be the time people defending Blood Elves win one, as I think Blizzard will take notice of how skewed these compromises have been.

No remember. Things are fair when they get more.

Balance was never wanted. It’s always about advantages.

1 Like

You think after not only stealing your model and then giving the skin tones to the Alliance, now they’re gonna change their mind?

No sir, Blizzard isn’t in your mindset of fairness, they’re working on Blood Elf request alongside all other customization requests.

3 Likes

I just think it might be flawed to think it’s assured to get more in this regard and not say more Void customizations, when Blizzard has both VE fans to think about and BE fans to consider now.

1 Like

To helfers a compromise means, “I get everything I want and you get nothing.”

It’s that they got their way, and now they just won’t stop. The constant hammering worked, so all they have to do it’s to repeat the formula.

And blizzard caving assures Blood Elves will never be able to ever get any unique customizations because the moment they do the symphony of eight people and their armies of alts will begin whining.

2 Likes