Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Yeah and nobody has brought up the fact that not one of those NPCS has blonde or white hair either.

Edit: I mean, they’re probably just place holders anyway. The High Elf Wayfarers have Death Knight eyes

2 Likes

“I walk around and I’m idle from time to time.”

Ralph Wiggum’s voice

“I’m relevant!”

1 Like

I don’t actually want to play a high elf. Also, “hair color” is a basic option for any MMO. It’s not unreasonable to ask for those options if it expands the playable race selection by one.

Again, having the options doesn’t muddy the waters for any void elf characters because characters can still choose to look entirely voidy if they want! That isn’t goin away.

“Things that happen in lore don’t make something canon!”

Okay.

They’re all around Stormwind. It’s been suggested that the Void Elves are bolstering their numbers by recruiting non-corrupted elves. That seems canon to me? You’re saying “it’s canon, but it’s non canon enough”, which is a personal preference. They’re canon.

I know… I just thought I’d give it one more try.

1 Like

Go ahead. The secret truths will still be there and wayfair and scholar options have been given. Just asking for their blonde and white hair color for complete look.

Just reroll horde.

1 Like

Uh-huh, sure you don’t.

Also, a big part of an MMO it’s visual identity. You don’t see people asking for Forsaken to have bright blonde hair… because they’re dead.

VEs have been affected by the void, let them look like such. Give them more void options, hair that are full tentacles but not things that washes them off further.

And only after other races that need customizations much more get their turn.

And after blood elves can get their own things without having to have VEs getting those too.

There are two murlocs capable of speech that give quests.

I guess all murlocs being capable of communication it’s canon now, they’re just playing us all with their “mrggl mrrgl” and in fact are deep thinkers.

/s

5 Likes

Well we will have to have no pants, on the transmog to make sure its natural

1 Like

https://media.giphy.com/media/eUrE2DuMKOE0g/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/fJkTsWCMViRYA/giphy.gif

6 Likes

https://www.bingeclock.com/memes/simpsons___get_jokes.jpg

I would be fine if Blizz just gave us basic black and brown hair. And while they are at it they should give Bleves the blue and purple hair options that the Velves have.

Then everyone gets new stuff and is happy.

2 Likes

I don’t. I just know lots of people who do! ((About 1/3 of Velf players on WrA and MG according to a quick count I did!))

Correct, but again, the proposal is to use Void Elves to simulate High Elves, without adding another High Elf race. Would you prefer another race be added just dedicated to High Elves?

Ears, jewelry, eye colors, beard options.

I agree other races need more. I also haven’t made any suggestion of a timeline. I’m just arguing by the end of Shadowlands, Void Elves should have natural hair colors.

There’s only like… three canonical half-elves, and those are fairly popular. It’s an appeal to pragmatism. Very few people want to play murlocs, but many, many people want to play High Elves.

I simply think of it as one path that a HE can be played. I honestly hope they open more options through model toggles like with lfd getting HE and forsaken getting dark rangers.

1 Like

It’s not about protecting the VE identity, I promise.

As much as I want, and some others VE to continue to be it’s own thing, Blizzard does not want to honor that.

Best option had always been HE being there own race, with an altered model. That’s not gonna happen now.

So I’mma ask for model toggles because there is no way am I gonna believe all HE is gonna join up with the void elves.

And why blizzard should cater to the lack of imagination of RP players? And I say lack of imagination because apparently, they simply can’t add that they have brown hair in the TRP and move along if this is so important for them.

Or could it be that you’re just using them to push for what you personally want?

And that’s a big problem all on it’s own. They shouldn’t have to simulate High Elves, because they are their own people.

So the options it’s add high elves or ruin VEs with you? I say you should get nothing then.

And I say they should be allowed to keep their own identity instead of washing them off.

Oh so what really matters is not the NPCs but the amount of people that gives them importance? That seems like a weird standard but then again, not all that surprising at this point.

HEs can already be played, you got them in two flavors.

Void, and kind of holy.

2 Likes

For the last time blood elves are not holy elves.

2 Likes

But they certainly are High Elves.

Not just Blonde and White. They did had Red, Brown, and Black too.

1 Like

All thalassian elves stems from HE’s. Your point?

And no, I’m not one of those HE’s are holy elves either.

1 Like