Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

To be fair we were going through another “Are we evil?” midlife crisis. Really debating on moving to Nagrand and staying there.

1 Like

But even the institution of the Warchief is intrinsically more democratic than that of the High King. The mantle Warchief is given based on merit, not birth.

And? Why are you trying to erase tauren druids now?

It’s not a change if it’s simply an expanded explanation.

Aren’t you also the one that says that Blood Elves aren’t High elves? Did you play WC3?

I also remember Kael’thas working with Illidan back then, so…

1 Like

Banamanana…

All dark trolls are trolls. Not all trolls are dark trolls.

All night elves are dark trolls. Not all dark trolls are night elves.

All highborn are night elves. Not all night elves are highborn. (Also this step is where we diverge into a ton of variations.)

All high elves are highborn. Not all highborn are high elves.

All blood elves are high elves. Not all high elves are blood elves.

All void elves are blood elves. Not all blood elves are void elves. (Maybe some void elves are high elves, who knows? It’s not like Bliz writes void elf lore.)

Actually, most highborne aren’t night elves. There’s no more than like 50 of them.

Nope, you got it all wrong.

According to the while “Elves don’t mutate” theory, no one really has elves, Both sides just have trolls. A lot of trolls.

Also this.

A Highborne would look down on you with a expression of disgust for comparing them to that lowly caste.

Eh… still supreme high dictator.

Even the “high king” position was, at most, military leadership. And Tyrande/Genn are evidence that Alliance members can ignore it without having a midlife “are we the baddies” crisis.

The only democracy in the game is gnomes.

I’m lumping nightborn, naga, Shrendalar, and the whole upper caste into there because if I have to type out every #@$&$ variety of extra-magical night elf my thumb will actually fall off.

Also, my list will be too long.

Weren’t Harpies also Night elves cursed by something?

We don’t actually know much about the legislative power of the Warchief or how the power of the Horde was distributed. Because even with Garrosh, arguably the most dictator-y of the Warchiefs, in power we saw Horde sub-factions act independently of each other.

Who have a king.

But I mean, none of them are night elves. There’s a tiny unplayable handful of night elven Highborne left, the vast majority of them are Satyrs, Naga, blood elves and Nightborne.

And night elf mages! Possibly.

Anyway, we know a bit about how the Horde works in event of a bad Warchief at this point because it’s been a BIT of a thing.

Night elf mages are standard night elves trained by highborne. When they were announced for Cata the post said they were just trainers and the Horde Azshara questline has a whole bit about night elf mages being fresh amateurs using outdated techniques.

I assume that’s why night elves got the “highborn” customizations they did.

I said in the case of thallassians, but yeah I did forget about the felblood elves, but same case as void elves, they performed fel rituals to get that way, which for any race to do is part of the steps into demonhood.

But elves in general, including the high elves, have been shown to change into their own thing under the influence of heavy magic.

They are the Eevees of WoW.

2 Likes

The only thing that is known to change is eye color from the type of magic exposure they are around. Exception is yellow eye color, which had been stated by a dev to happen from high amounts of holy faith. They do not how ever naturally evolve due to the magics.

… Ztroll to dark troll to night elf to high elf.

1 Like

High elves literally shrunk and lost the purple hue of their skin due to the Sunwell…

Felblood have spikes coming out of them.

No, temporal exposure does change the color of their eyes like it did with Valeera. Actual, magic exposition in large quantities downright changes them.

/10 char…

You can’t ignore their origin.

Thalassians only exist due to that mutation.

Arguably felblood elves count as well as nightborne mutating along the same lines.

Elves change by the magic being used or subsuming them.

1 Like