Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Ugh, don’t remind me.

It still wierds me out that the Horde, which up until a few months ago had all its authority invested into the supreme dictator to which every member swore personal fealty, is now the one functioning as a council…

But heck if I know what’s going on with the loosely affiliated Alliance leadership who make a pact to combine their armies in times of trouble.

:roll_eyes:

How am I part of that couple? I said neither of them are high elves.

You mean the same Tauren also had from the beginning? Now you claim Nelves have a monopoly on that?

Uh… sorry your gods were always a lie?

Like the ones Illidan was training from the beginning??

You’re claiming a lot of monopolies here that have always been shared.

Wait, sorry… Too many replies, not reading who is replying :frowning:

Sorry, please forgive me my master

3 Likes

tbf the Horde was never a hereditary monarchy.

Or the fact that you’re entirely wrong. But no, keep going.

No, just a dictatorship.

Except for the Tauren, which seem to have a hereditary line of leadership.

No Sara, the one clutching on Non-canon for dear life is the one that is wrong.

That would be you.

2 Likes

Thank you for getting it lol! Ugh omg I’d like your comment too but I’m out of likes STILL. 31 more minutes

And that’s the worst thing that could have happened to them…

See, you can’t post anything to back up your claims. I have posted the scenario. I have posted quotes from Ion. I have had backed up my claims on what I said.

Keep trying Midare, we all know you and Lann just like to make the claims without any facts to back up yourself.

Ever played WC3?

They aren’t my gods? but either way that’s a dumb way to sidestep the fact that they unnecesarily changed their mythology.

So you didn’t play warcraft III.

Implying void elves have a lot of canon to go with that Blizzard hasn’t been extremely flimsy about.

Void elves and blood elves are both as much high elves as my grey troll is a dark troll.

Which is to say, not exactly, but it is what it is.

A non-constitutional monarchy is a form of dictatorship. The majority of the Horde is tribal as opposed to a hierarchical monarchy, so a more egalitarian government does make more sense.

Hey.

HEY.

Mayla is trying, okay? It’s not her fault she joined the Horde at a bonkers time and no one gave her lines.

The only time that occured was with void elves (in case of thallassians) and it was through a ritual to transform them into etherals, although it failed. Said ritual could be potentially be used on other mortal races.

The blood elves did not evolve through the light.

https://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120419040927/wowwiki/images/6/6b/The_Elven_Network.jpg

2 Likes

Uh-huh.

I guess then that Naga are not really their own thing, they’re just “Aquatic Highborne” hm?

Mayla is ok for the most part. I was referring to Baine.

And with high elves getting shorter and fairer skins… and with Naga… and with Felblood elves… and with Fal’dorei…

1 Like

It does, but up until recent events, supreme authority rested with the Warchief.

There’s a spackling of governing styles through the various races, of course.