Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Exactly this. The few times Dwarves are allowed to appear they do well. Moira was a delight to see in the scenario in Dun Morogh.

Night Elves are made to look like mumbling idiots that need to be rescued by The Human Potential.

I love Tyrande in theory.

In practice, half the time she’s on screen I wind up grinding my teeth.

I never really liked her.

And then people started complaining about her being dumb in “A little patience” while I was thinking: “But… she was pretty freaking dumb in WC…?”

Which is weird because half the time it’s them pulling my rear out of the fire at least during some of the dungeons I’ve run with them.

I’ve gotta say, I really hate that they made her a demigod. God knows we didn’t need another op Alliance character. All it does is pisses off the Alliance playerbase when they lose fights because making them all demigods means they shouldn’t lose a fight to some orc with an axe.

I like most of the things about her. She looks great on paper.

In practice she’s constantly getting Worf’d or beaned upside the noggin with the idiot ball. Or else she’s being used as, “emotions, amirite, guys?”

1 Like

It’s mostly the effect of giving everything night elf to the horde.

Yeah, people say Void Elves are not High Elves… But say Blood Elves are High Elves…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDTOdlIA0bQ

Or this

https://www.wowhead.com/news=277571/void-elf-allied-race-questline-broadcast-text-spoilers

Where does it meantion anything about Void Elves are not High Elves?

Void elves are void elves. Blood elves are blood elves.

Neither are high elves. But Void elves could have helf customization same as dwarves have wildhammers and trolls have other trolls.

2 Likes

Clearly, this is Horde Bias™.

That’s what happen when you have the foresight of a tangerine, you give the side begging the OP characters, but then remember that the other side kind of has to still exist.

Maybe having one of those as leader would be better, you know, like them taking turns.

Hey, since you’re stretching so much, wanna fetch me some water from the fridge?

This raises some questions.

I mean sure but wouldn’t we have to redecorate Stormwind?

Well, according to a couple, they think that only Blood Elves are High Elves and Void Elves are not.

If void elf gets blonde and white hair color with Alleria tattoos i would be incredibley filled with happiness. As they are just blood elves i think it fits with Alleria as well as wayfairers who only study the void.

Sara I told you, not in the mood for your headcanon today.

if you can’t understand that a near transformation into Void monstrosities change them into something else, after we’ve seen elves again and again mutating because of strong magical influences, I’m not gonna waste any more time.

2 Likes

What am I stretching?

Druids? Horde lore now. their lands? horde, night-elf theme? hello. their ancients are also now shaman and loa stuff. Cenarius blessing is on the HM. Demon hunters, also horde available now.

Some stuff was necessary for sure. But gameplay screwed the night elves up because they had to part them in pieces to give to the horde and then they kept taking stuff from them.

Which is hilariously hypocritical.

Oh, yes. Alleria Tatoos, white/blonde hair… :heart_eyes:

Don’t care.

I mean. Blood Elves got green eyes from using fel crystals to power their city and only changed their name to honor their fallen.

Void Elves got transformed and have the void whispering into their minds at all times.

I dunno. Who seems more like a High Elf. I wonder.

1 Like

So, you’re saying that you are hypocritical, since you’re part of the “couple”?