Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I mean, given my druthers, we’d have a rune based class and Mountain King would be an actual spec.

But if you’re going to have someone fighting with extreme marital prowess with two swords and doing a bit of mistweaving on the side, that’s at least more monkish than the giant humans who worship death and use wicker forms are druidy.

But Blademasters don’t use two swords. And especially not their fists. Their whole schtick is two handed swords. Which they master.

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/sfLFift2wGVzYyiwEFqH2Q.jpg

2 Likes

He’s right, Blademasters were effectively the “Samurai” of Orcs, Mastering a large single weapon rather then dual wielding like a Berserker.

Still if memory serves Blade Masters had some abilities that were taken and used for Monks.

1 Like

And the leather.

Mostly, though, I really like monks.

1 Like

Because we’re best.

The thread has improved with these conversations.

I mean, what’s not to like? A class that focuses on enlightenment through self improvement and spiritual focus.

My Alliance main is probably transitioning to Sledge or Gurda, my Wildhammer monk, come Shadowlands.

For Horde, Mag’har mistweaver or my plain ol’ orc shaman are top contenders.

I have a lot of brewmaster pve/windwalker pvp and arms pvp/prot pve toons. That’s just where I gravitate.

Ahem. Though my short elves are a warlock for blue, a paladin for red (though one of these threads made an argument for hunter) that I still need to finish the push to 50 on… and a nebulous arms warrior who’s like level 11 and who I may not be committed to for the new void elf customizations.

1 Like

Preferences for pretendy funtimes short elves aside, most of us are decent to chat with.

I also just play a few of my monks off as straight up brawlers. Ironically, warriors aren’t a great fit there.

Mirror image or w/e

My monk punches things with the light.

No one said ‘Give us Void Elves and we’ll be happy’…not sure what hole you are pulling that from.

Give us High Elves was what we all wanted. But that would mean REAL High Elves. Paladins, fair skin/colored hair, and warpaint/tattoos.

2 Likes

:grimacing:

Translation:

Give us blood elves with blue undies.

Y’all really can’t stop bringing those things into VE topics, huh?

2 Likes

Bladestorm went to Warriors
Mirror Image went to Mages
Wind Walk… actually I think this was just used for Monk’s dps specialization.

Which were not a thing in great numbers for the elves until Blood Knights.

My dwarf is like, “booze, fist, gryphon” every time.

I really wanted a Wildhammer allied race, but… something is better than nothing.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware there was only one canon high elf paladin who is a member of the Horde now.

Sounds like a fun time.

I should actually log into the game and actually play more but Korrak’s revenge is broken atm and chromie isn’t offering the quests… So I’m going to go sleep…

Wait until he tries to tell you that Uther’s only High Elven apprentice it’s proof of the tropey elves being paladins… even if Mehlar ended up as a blood elf.