Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

But we can’t ask for anything.

We request for Human Hair colours… Oh right, that is also taking away from the Blood Elf fans.
We request for Human Hair styles… Oh that’s right, that is taking away from the Blood Elf fans.
People were also requesting for Human Skin colours before the new customisations for SL… Oh that’s right, that is taking away from the Blood Elf fans.

2 Likes

You do look quite good with the new customization.

Gnomest, your Gnome Demon Hunter looks… really bad$%@ :joy:

2 Likes

Not at all.

The first is about “make your character what you want it too look like.”

The second is about maintaining a difference between Alliance Thalassians and Horde Thalassians, and I’m saying that the difference is more than just aesthetic.

Because there are more knobs to turn than just “aesthetic” or “customization options”, Blizzard can let high elf fans make characters they want to make without making blood elves less distinct. Because the difference between high elves and blood elves is more than just aesthetic, and that’s been true since blood elves were introduced in BC.

1 Like

And Blood Elf fans would lose literally everything, our entire lone visual theme with nothing in return.

But that’s okay because we aren’t considered people by helf stans.

1 Like

Thank you! Some people liked me better when I was a girl, but I am probably going to swap periodically. What I like about male gnomes is they have have a constant smile for one.

You’ve already said that there are more differences between High Elves and Blood Elves than just the customization options, so you can’t make this point any more.

1 Like

If customizations matter enough to you that you would rob Blood Elves of their aesthetic then they also matter enough to protect.

#LeaveBloodElvesAlone

3 Likes

So, is this the new excuse on the forums to deny anyone from requesting for anything in regards to Alliance having playable Alliance High Elves or having there original High Elven theme on the Void Elves?

1 Like

#KeepTheVoidInVoidElves.

2 Likes

ok, remove the Blue eyes from Blood Elves, and remove the dark skin from Blood Elves too. Keep the Demonic Energy addicts as they originally were.

1 Like

The blood elf aesthetic is more than just the customization options, and you’d maintain customization options for yourself.

These two look different to me, even though they’re the same race.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/f/fd/Vereesa_Windrunner_WoD.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151210144325

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/4/44/Aethas_on_the_Broken_Shore.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190412203523

If this is true then why are you trying to brutally rob customizations from Blood Elves?

That’s pretty racist.

1 Like

Because a player being able to make their character look like what they want the character to look like is a core component of RPGs.

High elf fans can’t do that at the moment, but I want them to be able to.

1 Like

Sorry. They either matter enough to protect or they don’t matter at all.

They can with Total RP 3.

What do you want me to say? “Remove Black Blood Elves?”

Yeah that was a HUGE yikes from me.

I would actually support Void Elves getting Human hairstyles and haircolors because I have seen people asking for Kul Tiran hairstyles and haircolors and I supported that, if nothing more is taken from Blood Elves for Void Elves I wouldn’t be against it.

2 Likes

adds the quote to his collection of bad quotes from helfers