Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Correction: since Vanilla-onwards.

I never said they were. I just said they’re part of the neutral Kirin’tor and not the Alliance like these helf stans have deluded themselves into believing.

Basically this.

It’s hilarious when people act like petulant children but cry “ad-hominem” when people criticize their petulant childish behavior. Because apparently acting in bad faith is fine and people should oNlY cRiTiSiZe IdEaS.

So pathetic.

Void elves are not High Elves.

Give Void Elves awful side shaves and more bright neon hair colors.

Not all of them. We have the High Elf Wayfarers and Silvermoon Scholars in the Rift as well, studying the void to become the next gen of Void Elves.

But when you think about it, we can also call Blood Elves mutants as well, because of them using Demonic Magic to power up there… once so everlasting carboard cutout… city.

2 Likes

Actually people have suggested cotton candy colors before.

Yeah they’re not formal members of the Alliance as far as I can tell, unless we count their reputation being tied to the Alliance expedition or them representing the Alliance in the Argent Tournament

Yup, vareesa was not in the war-torn alliance pvp artifact appearance quest…

Oh wait she is!

1 Like

Elves are the Eevees of Warcraft. They mutate based on whatever magic they last rolled in.

3 Likes

Is lame… I don’t see why anyone can tolerate such an insufferable character.

However she also joined the hunter hall and interacts just fine with everyone.

All of them have purple blood.

I can’t find where I said it before.

Correct.

However, this is to give Alliance players an option to play Alliance-aligned High Elves without having to add another elf race to the game. Which, I’m sure no one wants at this point.

1 Like

Well, except that we haven’t seen the Void Magic transformed the Void Elves, because the only ones that have transformed, was Umbric and his followers, and they were transformed from Etherals, not the Void itself.

2 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e8e0d016bce662b5180f05e9e3a27fee/tenor.gif?itemid=6147014

Also liadrin joined as well, but she is not neutral either so it really does not make for a good argument.

1 Like

Alliance players already have the option to play a High Elf with the Total RP 3 addon and :sparkles: imagination. :sparkles:

1 Like

How can you give Void Elves options and not have them on their parent race Blood Elves?

Since Blood Elves are the renamed High Elves the Alliance apparently should have gotten in TBC, even though the story doesn’t suggest it.

So how? How can you give Void Elves anything not void based and not be able to give it to BE?

How can BE get anything anymore without Alliance wanting it for their High Elves RP?

It’s impossible now. Blizzard messed up on this whole thing big time.

It would have just been easier to give Alliance High Elves with a new model.

No, instead Blizzard copy/pasted BE over to Alliance and have caused nothing but drama.

That is what a lot of us have been requesting from the beginning, but people still tell us to roll Horde.

6 Likes

We can’t. We’re forever cursed with sticky fingered high elf stans demanding all the things.