Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Didn’t dwarves get added hairstyles to go with wildhammer customization?

1 Like

And feather accessories! It’ll be a challenge to make another dwarf without the Shieldmaiden hair from now on ngl

1 Like

So in line with that, I think HE hairstyles and colors will be on their way for VE, but it can still work for voidy VE like you said with the racial. After all, Alleria doesnt have a widow’s peak or tendril hair, or even tentacles.

4 Likes

Honestly they could go wild with tertiary customizations. Floating Void shards a la Kael’thas, rune tattoos, Ethereal miscellany, maybe even tweaks to the Void form itself. There are just so many creative options to explore if they wanted to make them more unique outside of natural skin tones/hair colors.

2 Likes

You literally called me a scumbag because i wanted natural hair colors for Void Elves? What are you actually on lmao??

4 Likes

Well for one I said that that’s me lately, not before that was how long ago, let it go or don’t reply to me because I don’t want or need your drama and neither does this thread.

All i’m saying is your a hypocrite and you were out of line for addressing me like that when i had NEVER spoken to you in such a manner.

3 Likes

Why are you even talking to me, if you dislike that I have evolved and become more of a neutral person even if I don’t agree with you or others about haircolor sharing really that’s a you problem not a me problem. End of story.

2 Likes

I could care LESS about whether your a pro or anti, what I’m addressing is you INSULTING me for no reason. Maybe there’s a reason why you’re getting attacked personally so often. Just a thought?

3 Likes

The hair color is not last stretch.
We need paladins and druids velves and shamans and DHs (along hair color).

1 Like

I have gotten personally attacked once recently and it was in a thread about The Maw farming and the person swore at me and all I said was they should learn to have a civilized discussion, as I said I evolved, people don’t attack me, if you read most of my replies and the replies to me lately in these Blood Elf, High Elf, Void Elf threads I get along with most everyone, sorry you dislike me but like I said that’s on you not me.

2 Likes

Purr natural hair colors and long hairstyles for males and females please

And white and black to work for both Void and natural aesthetics

And a tentacle-toggle

And an Elsa Braid hairstyle that is made of tentacles if you toggle it on pls

4 Likes

Natural hair colors for all void elves. Different racials if you select non void option and paladin class if select non void options.

1 Like

I agree on non void option, that blue highlight is maddening.

1 Like

Really? I really like the way it looks when it procs now on my Void Elf Warlock with the normal skintones. Haha.

1 Like

I am literally turning away face from the screen when it happens and waiting with increasing OCD while it lingers.

1 Like

Fair enough, I guess a good example of how different we all really are. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

I want my blonde hairrrrr!! <3 I also want some really nice LONG elegant hairstyles for my velf.

5 Likes

Yesss if my hair isn’t touching my waist what good is it to me :sob:

5 Likes

YESSSSSSSSS!!! I want that long one that the female night elves have but more like straight, if that makes sense? I want it to reach my bottom!

5 Likes