Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Void elves, pretty much, reject nature for the Void. Hence the reason they don’t have natural hair colors.

1 Like

wait what? They want to study the void, but no where in the lore state they reject nature. lol

So how can the Void itself rejects Nature when there’s the Nightmare in the Emerald Dream? Does Nature not get corrupted by the Nightmare which is created by Old Gods who are created by the Void itself?

1 Like

Hmmm? The void elves wishes to use the power of the void responsibly, not to use it to currupt the world they inhabit.

There’s no reason to believe the void necessarily ruins nature. Arcane and light can corrupt nature just as much. But both can work well with it.

The opposite to nature is death, not void. In fact in the new starter zone you get to mix void with nature a bit.

3 Likes

Yea like the Drust. I mean they are both Nature and Death. So I don’t see why the Void wouldn’t be used for Nature mixed together?

2 Likes

But the emerald nightmare is a form of curruption, not nature and void working together, I don’t think that is a good example really.

Well the thread is spam to begin with. So it was never a legit thread anyways. :smiley: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

You’re gonna start using this to beg for void elves druids now, aren’t you…?

1 Like

I don’t think druids make sense for Velfs but he’s not wrong otherwise.

Void and nature do not appear particularly opposed, though they do both seem to… React.

1 Like

I know, but considering who he is… I can see what will come regardless.

I know that he’s just waiting for another chance to ask for Void Elves paladins or “Void Knights” again.

There’s no such thing as a “non-legit” thread as long as it stands on the forum.

I wager this one got reported quite a lot and yet, here it is.

Pretty much every race asks for druids. I see no problem and little consequence to that.

3 Likes

Stop appropriating belf culture. This is akin to a white lady having a space buns hair style

1 Like

This thread has been here for months. If it was a problem, it would have been dealt with long ago.

4 Likes

So like what for Void Elves? Nothing for the Alliance. Idea of Void Elf Druids using Nature Powers to turn into Void Animal Creatures or the idea of Void Elf Paladins using Shadow instead of light is bad.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter much. No new classes are being added this expac. We’d see that by now.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/493083744484196373/781813940950138880/1366_2000.webp

https://youtu.be/0Jo73WL3lgY

1 Like

Gods I wish.

F in the chat for necromancer

1 Like

Dude, you can request druids, that’s fine, but please stop asking for this lore breaking abomination. A paladin that does not use light magic is not a paladin. Full stop.