Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Zandalari female model is quite modified though. Is not exactly the same.

If forest trolls were an AR, they could do a different female model then.

That being said I do think a third troll race would be jarring. Model toggles could work, with races like kul’tirans and draenei receiving those as well.

I suppose it can be used for different human models too, skinny humans is a requested thing.

As well as maybe adding pale orcs later too.

I wonder if we should have it apply for goblins too for hobgoblins. But I dunno.

I actually think broken dreanei would be better served as an AR, Simply because they lost the ability to use the light due to the fel’s influence that changed them.

No broken draenei. Skinny male draenei like Velen.

Broken draenei would also be a third draenei race which would be just as jarring. Either way, broken draenei now use the normal draenei model so they wouldn’t need a model toggle.

At least the broken is different enough to be their own thing. It was an highly requested thing too.

Skinny dreanei would be interesting, but I’d think we would need something to equate to the females too.

mmm dat furry chest

That doesn’t make any sense. Forsaken and blood elves are irreversibly allied at this point in time (the quests in Eversong Woods and Ghostlands make that very obvious), and even if they are undead, the dark rangers are more emblematic of elves than Lordaeron humans.

1 Like

Being Forsaken is more about being ex scourge then it is being an undead human of Lordaeron, that’s just the background of playable Forsaken.

That being said I don’t care how we get dark rangers, just as long as we get them somehow

2 Likes

That’s terrifying.

Beyond the quests to from the BE starting zones which the forsaken requested them to join horde, they have little to no interaction with the forsaken.

Actually, there is more forsaken from other races then just human ones, it’s just the human side we play as in game.

No, its one of the defining features of Void Elves vs Blood.

Sort of like regular Tauren horns vs Highmountain Antlers.

1 Like

Technically any race excluding worgen can be forsaken, so let’s have playable forsaken of EVERYTHING…just kidding.
Dark rangers tho pleaaase

Entirely new model options for Forsaken would be awesome. Thats the kind of options they need

And proper boots.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dfYcQ_r_x8

My personal picks for forsaken model toggle is;

Nathanos human (Though I more want raised humans from alterac for this preference, as cold preserves remains better, this can use customization such as frostbite and other cold baised things)

Both dark rangers for the forsaken; NE and HE ones.

Undead trolls/orcs (Trolls get’s mummy wrappings!)

Undead dwarves (I still feel bad that horde don’t get DID dwarves, but there was dwarves in lorderon during the plague, so it makes sense some of the forsaken was past dwarves)

Undead versions of all humanoid races, ideally

How DARE you.

Off with your head.

1 Like

I also want model toggle for the LFD, as they are the army of the light, and lore wise pre-argus it was always mentioned to be of multi-ple races

My choices of them is;

Humans (I want to play a LF human!)

Dwarves

Maybe gnomes

High elves

And in the future lightbound orcs (depends where the story goes with that)

Also to note, night elf dark rangers is pointing on joining the forsaken story-wise anyways mostly due to guilt of what they done to the night elves.

REEEE!

unforgivable /handslap

1 Like