Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Noooooo we’ve suffered enoughhh ;-;

Last thing I want is a constant reminder of our genocide

1 Like

To recover you need to accept what had been done and move one, what happened, happened, time to move on :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the fact that Alliance got - gnomes with badly modeled robot limbs when horde got Vulpera is enough that Alliance kinda needs 2 extra allied races now just for being stuck with the booby prize of those gnome-thingies. :wink:

That noted.

Unless they add the ability for individual characters to do a quest and be on the other faction without a race change - some visual distinction needs to remain between the various elves. If they gave them other hair colors, it should still have some glowy purple tendrils to it.

Oh and… Horde should get Eredar.

1 Like

NEVER

I represent vengeance, death to the banshee queen, and death to the ones who participated in her campaign!!!

:skull:

1 Like

Good, you will enjoy fighting against dark ranger night elves aligned with the forsaken.

PVP well :stuck_out_tongue:

Just popping in to say, no. Have a great day!

3 Likes

I’d be happy with any of the races we know took big losses to the Scourge prior to the Forsaken breaking away. Which is humans, elves and orcs.

3 Likes

Some trolls fell to the plague too, they got it from eating the infected animals in the area.

Female ones looks cool

I’ll pass on fighting my own people who suffered and died at the hands of their own faction tyvm! :sob:
If anything they should join me!

1 Like

nah, they are forsaken now!

Lucky me, the mobile game I play has a matchmaking system that could compete with blizzard’s as “the worse ever” so I can reply now…

Thematically, yes. Visually, I don’t know.

It’s true that the Dark Rangers originated within the Forsaken, but they’ve always been mainly, and at least those who were the most visible were, undead high elves.

It’s also true that the Forsaken are not just Lordaeron humans.

But even with these things in mind, I don’t know if I’m all for having the Forsaken represented, at least by its playabase, as the receptacle of every undead in Azeroth where you can get your blood elf… but edgier, or you can get your dwarf… but edgier, or your regular human… but edgier.

Death Knights are supposed to fill that niche.

When it comes to Dark Rangers, I have a similar train of thought. They are 100% a Forsaken organization, but I feel it would be easier to have it as a customization option for belves than a sort of toggle.
But as I said, I’m mainly neutral on who gets it as long as it remains within the Horde.

3 Likes

Hey as long as I don’t have to fight them! Technically calia is forsaken too but I doubt we’ll be able to kill her.

No, she really, really isn’t.

Ya she is :stuck_out_tongue: she’s the queen and ruler of the forsaken! All hail forsaken queen Calia

She’s as much as a Forsaken as a chihuahua that has fantasies of being a racing horse.

The thing is the Forsaken view Forsaken elves as Forsaken and not elves. In this quest speech this Forsaken NPC explains how Sylvanas used to be an elf.

Our leader, Sylvanas Windrunner, originally hails from these lands, and in fact used to be an elf. She has a history with Dar'Khan and wants him dead as much as your people do.

That’s not a nice way to speak of your queen!
Don’t you wana be best friends with her friend Jaina? :heart:

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like