Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

And the fact that they were more worried about Scarlet zealots.

Seems an odd claim, since the scarlet are obviously not forsaken, and mostly not of the undead variety.

But I can beleive it.

I mean how they were around Lordaeron fighting them. That was the whole gist of the starter zone for Forsaken.

2 Likes

Midare, a quiestion, how do you feel with everyone trying to take dark rangers away from the forsaken?

Honestly, I don’t care who it goes to as long as it remains within the Horde.

It would feel a little weird to have a toggle for a “elven dark ranger” as a forsaken, though.

2 Likes

Why, because that would mean Forsaken getting options?

2 Likes

They should just delete void elves. Players begged for wannabe high elves got them and still complain. You should just have night elves and nothing more.

1 Like

I’m all for forsaken options, but just like I don’t want Void Elves to step on the toes of Blood Elves, I don’t want Forsaken to step on the toes of anyone. No matter if it’s inferior humans (which is why I’ve been against a Nathanos choice for Forsaken) or even a faction on the same side.

I feel it would be hypocritical of me if I was against one and in favor of the other.

1 Like

Dark Rangers are Forsaken, not blood elves.

2 Likes

I dunno, Forsaken is one of the only 2 factions in the game that makes sense to have a model toggle in the game, and undead themes don’t step on anyones toes. It’s the only true zombie race in the game and we should see more undead types among them, specially since undead humans lore-wise isn’t the only forsaken.

Ugh, the dark ranger thread refuses to accept this fact.

My only complaint is that I cannot have a mouth coming out the back of my head.

I agree with this.

cough cough
https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/thumb/7/7d/Gan’dranda.jpg/671px-Gan’dranda.jpg?version=2011d0b9d638f087d22f59c260a6ad1b

3 Likes

Personally I want forest trolls done right as another AR.

No more messing up a race as just customization.

Wildhammer got disgustingly destroyed that way.

2 Likes

That should totally be an AR though, or a zandalari hunch version :stuck_out_tongue:

Blizzard didn’t make a unique model for female Zandalari, nor is there one for NPC forest troll females, so we’d have a third race that uses the same troll female model.

They need to make one then. We could use a jack-up female in the game :stuck_out_tongue:

Was gonna put a picture up, but ended up running into streoid women instead O.o

I am ok with that.

Though if they want to make a unique one I’d be very happy with that.

1 Like

I’m perfectly happy with receiving them as customisation. It’s not a big lore change to simply have them as using the skinny model. Half the tribes already do. The Darkspear racials work perfectly for a forest troll and tbh I’m happier getting customisation now than hope that in some far distant future we get them as an AR.

I also like the idea of combo races rather than lots of separate options because it gives you option. It’s not “Well, I kinda feel like swapping to a forest troll” and getting a new mog maybe and changing your skin it’s, “Well, I kinda feel like swapping to a forest troll” and having to drop $34 on a race change.

2 Likes

Yes. That way they could be added as skins now, and a model toggle could always be added later. And if a model toggle is added later, it would also have access to all the other troll skins, basically allowing for ice trolls as well.

And proper dark trolls.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590006575905898498/781579659186929674/Dark_troll_concept_art.jpg

2 Likes