Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

https://img.rankedboost.com/wp-content/plugins/warcraft-3-reforged/assets/images-new/thumb_9_90_BTNGrunt-Reforged_png_64px-BTNGrunt-Reforged_png_version_b00328cc238ce0865d71d172ad37d9ed_.png
Is this an angry grunt?

2 Likes

Sylvanas was not the same race as forsaken (helf banshee vs raised human)

Is not a good comparison to Alleria who is velf to player velfs.

That excuse makes no sense.

It’s like saying orc players didn’t need the upright posture to be like thrall.

To be fair, even with the sunwell, I can see them acting like that. Remember that Belf in WoD who went crazy because he wanted MOAR magic?

1 Like

Forsaken is a race. Sylvanas is Forsaken.

3 Likes

Hopefully they update Alleria then to see more Void effecting her as time goes on to eliminate that argument all together. And could be a way to incorporate new VE customization at the same time that fits the main Void visual theme.

2 Likes

Sure, but it’s not a biological race, it’s the name of a group of liberated undead and sylvanas was a different type of undead. Same as Garrosh was a different type of orc leading the orcs or Turalyon is a different type of human leading the humans now.

Alleria is staying as she is. Blizzard is not going to change her design for no reason.

2 Likes

Even the new void elves use Alleria method to transform.

You know this for fact?

They could very easily incorporate a way to give her Void hair, or other such things just to finally comment on the Wayfarers if that is what they choose to do, like yes everyone is effected by the Void even Alleria shows its effects more now. This would also provide commentary on the Wayfarers joining the ranks and explain why they have Void hair. It’s another possible route, my preferred take too.

Or is that just not your preferred outcome and thats why you said that? Because you’re speculating as much as anyone else.

That’s not how Forsaken view it. Forsaken describe Sylvanas as having used to have been an elf.

Forsaken are Forsaken, no matter who they were in life. That’s a core component of who they are.

2 Likes

I mean you are the one randomly wanting to change a characters looks?

She looks like that in every source ourside the game, so is not playable limitation. Just saying, don’t hold your breath.

Yeah sure that means nothing to what that guy was talking about.

2 Likes

Not really you’re the one wanting to randomly add looks to the Wayfarers based on your own inference that they should look like Alleria and with no comments from Blizzard it could go either way.

Bringing Alleria in line with the Void aesthetic more, accomplishes the same thing does it not, while upholding the compromise and not encroaching on BE visual uniqueness anymore?

It’s the same outcome just not your desired route it sounds like.

1 Like

You’re the one who said Sylvanas was a different race to Forsaken. I was merely providing greater context.

2 Likes

Well, Alleria isn’t changing so, ok? right now you can’t use that hypothetical for any argument anyway.

Fair enough.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what WoW devs need to be spending their time on, hair colors. Jee-sus I hope all void elves have to go bald from now on.

1 Like

Well, hate to break it to you but yes they have said in multiple interviews new customization is something they will be working on.

3 Likes

You can’t hypothetically reason more changes for VEs either then based on the same thing?

Blizzard loves to put their twist on things so I hope they take into consideration BE uniqueness and bring Alleria in line with the hair styles, while giving VEs more lore at the same time. :hugs:

Oh dude, give it a rest. Just because you unhappy with Void Elves looking like High Elves with normal skin tones does not mean Blizzard should cater to you because of what you dislike.

Gosh, you’re making such a fuss over nothing.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/ZK8n3Q0g5Cg

2 Likes

I actually can, because like it or not Alleria currently is a precedent, while you are merely talking a wish you wan to happen to her :wink:

3 Likes

Then the current options in game that are currently for hair even on the new skin tones are also a precedent huh. :hugs:

While you are merely talking a wish you want to happen to the VEs and their current precedent that is established :confused:

You’d have to ask them.

To give you the option to RP a high elf.

It’s probably a several days job worth of work.

You do a disservice to the people who work on this stuff by ignoring the work needed to do what appears to be so little.

Oh for sure!

Still it shows their priority on things like that.

Nah he’s happy he’s about to go kill someone.

Good grunt.

An assumption. We have no lore to back it up.

It’s not as fun as it looks.

To be fair, I also think that would be good.

It would help bring her more in line with the rest of her people and she’d be less of an other or a mary sue. At least having her hair color change in some way would be nice.

Though I don’t think they should remove the current high elf RP tools.

3 Likes