Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Honestly I’m not sure what they’d do for HMT Mag’har DID or LFD…

I’d leave em as they are.

2 Likes

I would love to see the Nightborne get a model update. It is a real disappointment that they don’t really look as much anything like the NPC’s at all.

4 Likes

Though I wish we did get different animations. The iddle and the dance specially.
The rest can stay.

Though I would prefer a vault than a twirl…nelves give me your vault.

Given the fact Blizzard gave a bunch of stuff to their Alliance equivalent and nothing to them I think you’re right.

1 Like

There won’t be. Sadly Blizzard has this policy of not updating models so players always recognize their characters. Which is why so many of the WoD models have the same problems the vanilla models did. Instead of fixing them they continued the same thing ugh.

Though fem worgens got massively overhauled because everyone knew they were a mistake.

Nightborne however sadly are strapped with being horde night elves due “fairness”. Though they do have some parts better than nelves. At least we can hope they get some face options that squint and maybe a fix to their awful stance (females).

They got nothing because ARs in general got nothing. Velves only did to avoid an implosion due either belves not getting blue eyes, or getting them and velves getting nothing.

If they give them some face options that actually look like the NPCs and narrow those eyes on those faces I think a lot of people would be pretty happy.

The NPC model is really a more angular face with very narrowed eyes, otherwise the stance probably isn’t the biggest issue.

Also younger faces. Nightborne should be doing all the magic tricks to keep their faces immaculate.

Take it. (Nelf main)

Unfortunately this means Forsaken and Worgen wont get their uprights either. T_T

I doubt worgen would anyway given they’re already really tall, but Forsaken seem to me like they’re in for a rework. All their voicelines reference Sylvanas.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Very much.

Then again Belf /silly still references things like Not having a barbershop.

2 Likes

And being addicted to magic.

1 Like

Why is Blizzard not giving void elves natural hair color options?

2 Likes

Yea what is the point of the skin tones withour normal hair as well?

2 Likes

If I worked at Blizzard I would just enable the natural hair colors and go to lunch.

Easy work and makes everybody happy.

2 Likes

They still are though. Their addiction is just satiated now.

Is like a drug addict (which they also are…) with an unlimited supply. Not cured, just have their fix. This is mentioned in Lor’Themar’s short story as he is still looking for a cure.

Silly Lor’Themar, the void elves found it and you kicked them away.

1 Like

That’s not quite as egregious tbf

To be fair this isn’t exactly doable. They have to at least reshade every hairstyle velves have to have this option and not look bad, including the glowing tentacles. It’s a bit more work than it looks.

All races have outdated voicelines that reference their expac introduction, including the NPCs. Not sure if playable forsaken have sylvanas voicelines but NPCs can be particularly bad for all races.

1 Like

They don’t have multiple references to their fealty towards a villain.

1 Like

I know. But their /silly makes it sound like they aren’t satiated.

“Give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to… angry grunt Just give me some freakin’ magic before I kill somebody!”

2 Likes

The wisdom to angry grunt?

1 Like

Fixed the formatting, so that angry grunt is properly italicized.
:sweat_smile:

There’s still time to fix your issues.

3 Likes