Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Personally I don’t see why we need the hair colors.

I’d rather see us get more void based options.

1 Like

Personally I’d like to see Blizzard get freaky with them. They could be so much more than blue blood elves.

You’re not entitled to the full visual theme of BEs, and I’d like to point out many people will continue to oppose that.

For what it is worth I hope you get a plethora of new Void options for VEs as I support those.

1 Like

Void elves are void elves, and blood elves are blood elves regardless what skin colour of eye colour they have.
That’s the only change Blizzard did.

2 Likes

Which means normal hair and war paint or alleria style markings would also bolster customization for void elf fans who like the void, but dont want it to be obvious. Sounds great to me.

6 Likes

Farstrider tattoos.

War paint I’m on the fence on. Don’t enjoy it on orcs so much. Eh.

There are plenty of options that could be void options and be fine for high elves. Like Stark White and Void Black.

One of which is already on our npcs.

I very much agree.

1 Like

There was no assurance on more HE customization specifically coming to VEs, as well as the fact both could get Farstrider tattoos, and then call it day if anything even gets done in that department. So the hair isn’t in any capacity an assured thing.

1 Like

I don’t oppose this, but I’m not particularly exited about it either.

This is what I’m after.

I guess this kinda describes me. It’s not that I don’t want the Void to be obvious, it’s just that I’m more a fan of a tattooed/warpainted warrior elf visual than C’thulu styled stuff.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that You guys who already got New Hair Colors and etc are Entitled. Once again asking for Brown, Blonde, and Red hair colors of variety that is different and not the same thing isn’t entitled.

6 Likes

Nah. You would be wrong.

3 Likes

I 3071st this motion.

1 Like

Just because you play the most insanely boring race/class/gender combo in the game doesn’t mean other players’ customization options should be as boring.

3 Likes

Yes Allerian tattoos and white hair like Vereesa are the most desired.

1 Like

BE hair colors oh wow, let’s see they fit the natural regular Thalassian Elf that is BEs main theme.

My point remains, you got a second visual theme, the compromise entails that you aren’t entitled to the full visuals.

1 Like

Farstrider Tattoos. Thats what they’re called.

2 Likes

Oh hey a Blood Elf Rogue calling a Human Paladin boring. How original.

3 Likes

I mean that’s pretty much about it. Just White, Blonde, Red, and Brown Hair will do with the Allerian Tattoos for Void Elves.

Have you tried showing yourself to the Forums where people can see what you look like as a High Elf Mage? I’m not trolling you or anything.

4 Likes

I feel special with a big W. But this elf i just use to post on in game i have bald hair selected which is same as blood elf. It kind of drives home the point this is same race and should have some more same options.

When the Vereesa white hair option comes i shall reveal my secret true void elf.

Just call em what they are. Farstrider Tattoos.

Alleria has em cause she was a farstrider. There is no shame in requesting those for Blood, High or Void Elves. They all have lore reasons to have them. They all have a long history of rangers in their pasts all of which part of the Farstriders group.

Pretending its just an Alleria thing is ignoring so much about it.

4 Likes

Calling them Alleria tattoos just makes me hope only the faction with you know actual Farstriders get them.

And I’ve always supported them for both but it gets to a point where it’s like, okay let’s talk about the origins of them then and who deserves what.

1 Like