Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Madam I will not hear jokes about putting salt in with pasta. It’s a way of life.

https://i.imgur.com/Zi6cWjM.jpg

Personally, I dont think it fits, but that’s just me. Maybe it’s just because I think HE are usually more refined? Not sure, but to each their own.

1 Like

Awww, c’mon. Would you at least have some salt with rocks?

Well, I was more thinking maybe, because there could be unknown groups out there, that we don’t know about, and could’ve been more wild than the groups we already know, such as the SC or the Highvale Elves. But that ofcourse is just speculation, and I am pretty sure not every elf carries a comb with them everywhere.

1 Like

Maybe. Honestly, it may just be the model with the style that doesnt work for me. It didn’t really look right the last time I saw the two, but it’s just a personal taste thing.

1 Like

As you said, each to there own. But reusing the Alliance assets on Void Elves would be the best option. And then also having Human/Kul Tiran hair colours included.

but maybe then also we could try and look at requesting for the model to be slightly altered so we don’t look like the Blood Elves on Horde. Could just request to the ideas of the original High Elf model idea that were used on the High Elven threads.

1 Like

I did a mockup of that a long time ago, but sadly only from the front.

2 Likes

I dont hold much hope for a different model because many requested allied races got shoved into “parent” races and they stated they are limiting themselves in that area if I remember correctly. Honestly, we need a more expanded thread than just hair colors, but I suppose this will have to do for discussion.

1 Like

yes do it. just do it. don’t let our dreams be dreams.

But what if they were Emerald Dreams?

Hmmm, now when I look at it, it doesn’t really suit the whole High Elven vibe. But if it were purple, and had some tentacles at the tips, it could go for another unique Void Hair style for those who want to be as a Void Elf.

2 Likes

I honestly wish both sides had access to the colors. I’d love for my Blood Elf to have purple hair lol :slight_smile:

Would you say your dreams are nightmares right now?

void elves dont have natural hair and therefore cant have natural hair colors. get over it

void elves are high elves, and the blue eyeed blood elves are high eleves.
this was made officially cannon by blizzard a bit ago when they added the eye colors.
because of that void eleves wopnt ever look like the highe elves people want, you are stuck with corrupted high elves

Yea nope. People will continue for Natural Hair because there’s already Blonde, Brown, and Red Hair High Elves on the Alliance.

Yet Void Elves are also Blue Eye and Purple Eyed Blood Elves who are still the same high elves.

Plus Alleria doesn’t look corrupted or anything else.

6 Likes

Infused.

Hardly corrupted.

Tentacle slips out from his collar and wipes a bit of dirt from his face

1 Like

yes… but not on void elves. theres a difference.
unless high elves are actually added as a playabkle race (which they can now cannonically never be added because blizzard rewrote thier lore) this will never happen.
you have tentacle elves and thats it, thats all you’ll ever get

dude did you not see the major lore change?
void elves ARE the new allaince high elves. going forward void elves are the canonic high elven race for alliance and the kind jaina are are now considering a dieing race
the blood elves are also now essentially “cured” of thier fel infection and are now canonically high elves again

however both void elves and blood elves have different cultures which is why they will stay void elves or blood elves despite now being the exact same as normal alliance high elves

But Xavius died. I would know, I got cutting edge on him.

2 Likes

There’s Black and White Skin tunes already so I think cannonically speaking Blizzard actually gave Alliance Players half bits of High Elf Customization Options and so we should have more than what we get. Thank you.

3 Likes