Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I like it.

The pink for void or blood?

Yessss!

I have faith in your abilities. If I can figure it out anyone can. I’m a rock as far as the internet and technology is concerned.

Why not both?

…everyone should have the option for bubblegum pink hair, especially Male Mag’har orcs.

1 Like

Oh… Oh dear. I’d have to make one.

I KNOW RIGHT

Picture it: one of the generic Warsong Garrosh lookalikes with no shirt and all the tattoos.

but with a pink mohawk

2 Likes

:eyes:

I need this now.

1 Like

hold the phone y’all… am i misreading the very convoluted discussion above or are void elves getting the old non-glowing high elf eyes???

if yes, HURRAH
if no, NYOOOOO

No.

Void elves are getting new purple eyes that look really cool, they are less glowing so you might enjoy them.

The old NPC eyes not given to anyone.

2 Likes

NYOOOOOOOO

but thx for the response do u have a picture?

i will never cease my zealous campaign for those beautiful baby blues :pleading_face:

This Wowhead article has pictures of them on Void Elves and Blood Elves of both sexes.

1 Like

hmmm jurys out. it looks like they’re just a washed out and purpled version of the texture i love best. idk why they wouldn’t just give that one to players, now that high elf npcs all have purple eyes anyway.

Blizzard stated this was a glitch, and the new eyes were made due to the popularity of the glitch eyes.

so, are NPCs gonna have the same blue eyes they had before? or did the glitch arise from some edit to that original version?

Please give Void Elves Normal Hair
Please let us have skinny Kul Tirans
Please let us opt for non-cyber parts for our mechagnomes so we can transmog more of them than our diapers.

What can we say - Alliance Allied Races suck so bad, we’re just begging Blizzard to make them look like normal races so they’re worth playing.

3 Likes

I’m not sure on the details of how the glitch came about, or on what they’re going to do with the NPCs.

If someone from Blizzard could take a look at the original post of this topic, come in here, reply where Blizzard stands on this… either way, whatever the case, I think people would be very satisfied with the communication.

It’s too bad these topics go on for hundreds or thousands of posts, basically people begging for something, and there is nothing but silence from Blizzard.

:confused:

1 Like

zzz blizzard’s decisions about customization rarely make any sense. and the argument that it “takes away dev time” doesn’t ring true to me bc the art team is not the same as the team developing mechanical aspects of the game (i assume)

1 Like

Remember when Blizz announced blue eyes for belfs were a mistake and belfs had “evolved” past that?

The uproar was such that blizz immediately had to retract and make a bunch of changes.

These are decisions they will take into consideration carefully.

This is why I just went blood elf.

I got tired of waiting, just for an official answer from Blizzard… so, I am just making my decisions from now on based on what I see… not on what I might see.

Blood elves have blonde hair.

Void elves don’t.

Blizzard hasn’t commented whether or not void elves will ever get blonde hair. It could be 11/23, six months from now, or never. I’ll just plan on never.

I went with blood elves.

Blood Elves are better than High Elves anyway. Those fuddy duddy fossils are better left in the past with their highfalutin concepts like “morals” and “traditionalism”.

Harrumph.

2 Likes

its just nutbars to me that there are ppl raging at others for suggesting additional customization options for w/e race. for example, it’d probably take all of 10 mins to give void elves blonde hair, and it’d probably take an equally trivial amt of time to give NB their npcs’ faces… again presumably…

5 Likes