Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

she has been “calling out” people for being rude when they are not, and end up starting dog piles before she was starting to be called out by the community itself.

If used when a person is not being rude, yes.

2 Likes

Or you work in tech support.

1 Like

Or customer service.

1 Like

But you do demonize people who disagree with you, Sara:

3 Likes

I am not saying I am all innocent. But people, such as Lann, also have to stop playing innocent, and criticizing people on demonizing when he does it himself, and acts like he doesn’t. Same goes with others.

But hey, if people just want to come to the forums, and pick up on my behaviour, then act like they are the perfect sweet child, that’s all cool. Atleast I am not relying on others to jump into my arguments to make me feel perfect.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Uh-huh.

Anyways I hope you start to argue in good faith with the rest of us.

2 Likes

Any other thoughts on colors for void elves? (of a voidy nature)

Don’t get me wrong they got some good stuff but it’s lacking in eyes and some flavor.

And again… LFD not having the tail thing? I was so excited…

Oh poor Forsaken. Look what you could be!

As always your understanding is both limited and full of hateful rhetoric. Grow up.

He is an amazing druid. Plus he wants to make orc druids a thing.

And he’s happy with void elves as they are right now.

I still think Fezzy is a old washed up dish rag though.

It does not actually. They can choose to say we don’t get them for x lore reason. Who knows.

Assuming we’re getting them until we get them is foolish.

Citation needed. Lol

Well both of you got bits wrong so clearly there is enough lore to get it horribly incorrect.

Great. Go make your RP high elf then.

It doesn’t promise you hair colors in any of that.

I don’t agree, but this was hilarious and I’m happy I read it.

Where does it say they’re high elves? Alleria and Umbric say we’ve changed and are Void Elves now…

Of course she is.

Hmm… They are showing as blonde when I was last in there.

Might be random what hair color they get.

You seriously need to chill.

Your overbearing hatred of Lann is ridiculous.

7 Likes

There’s been a lot of that going around for the last few days.

7 Likes

No, nothing obligates them to do anything at all.

If they’re not obligated to change LF draenei to shiny humans to match their leader Turalyon…

If they were never obligated to make gnomes bigger to match Mekkatorque’s height…

If they were never obligated to add undead high elves models to Forsaken to match Sylvanas…

If they were never obligated to make every Draenei male look like Velen…

They are not obligated to let Void Elves match Alleria.

Can you please find another source of validation? Because thinking that an Alliance’s request lives rents free in my head it’s way, way off.

5 Likes

I honestly think it is more important to add some flavor lore to attach high elves to void elves then to attach a high elf look atm. We can even survive without having no “none-void” looks aside maybe 1 or 2 hairstyles. What we need more is new assets.

1 Like

Elf thread, elf thread…

Can everyone be more friendly? At the end of the day, we’re arguing because we like them and want shiny things for 'em. Some disagreement on which shiny would be best is not a big deal.

1 Like

Also, before I left for my shift, I remade my high elf flavored void elf.

maybe having her have Quel’delar was snooty, but I lack other toons to use it

1 Like

What Class is it? Spec?

PvP arms warrior. Persistent up there.

Deep down inside, I’m a simple woman who likes to level toons in random bgs.

That would be nice in the long run. Plus it would explain the whole process of becoming a Void Elf so we don’t have to argue about it anymore.

I agree. New assets would be a good thing.

One can hope.

Ever thought about using tge 2-hand sword Keal’thas drops in his raid? It is elvish looking.

My new phone hates me.

1 Like

No you got it wrong, we all hate elves.

1 Like

There’s a lot of assets that could work for both aesthetics and not take too much time to develop-- because at the end of the day, void elves (and blood elves) aren’t in a terrible place compared to some races.

Though there’s a lot I’d like to see for blood elves (and void elves.)

White and black hair for all races, appropriate tattoos/scarification… and bubblegum pink hair.

also back toggles for undead, trolls and worgen, lore appropriate size for worgen, make feathers work with all dwarf hairstyle, Dragonmaw skins… and a lot more

1 Like

I hate short elves so much I have 3 of 'em.

I may make it 4 once I get the blood elf heritage armor, which should happen early next week. I can smell victory on my paladin.

Don’t ask me about night elves, orcs, dwarves or trolls. I have a problem.

2 Likes

Honestly, I worked hard to get the sword in ye olden days and enjoyed it on my orc death knight…

So it’s kind of nice to see it somewhere it “belongs” a bit more.

You kids and your multi quote wizardry. I should figure it out.

1 Like