Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

If it’s not a big deal then why are you pushing so hard for it?

I honestly think that’s a place holder line.

I mean, most high elves who refused to change their names to blood elves were already exiled from Silvermoon, so what exactly where were they afraid of being exiled from? lol

When it comes to the eyes, most likely it’s a mistake on their end, but they are definitely not Death Knights, as they don’t have the voice nor dialogues that imply that. Regardless, what caught my attention was the blond part, while yes, there are blonde elves in Telogrus Rift as seen here https://imgur.com/a/a5Ty42R you do know that, at least people that enjoy the game’s lore, like High Elves for more than just “being blonde”, right?

Regardless. While yes, the generations is mostly speculation it isn’t hard to rationalize what is going on. As we know, the first Void Elves were Sin’dorei researchers exiles, corrupted by the Void Ethereals, that were basically “unmaking” them to turn them into pure void energy, like they are. Now, if you think about it, what advantages does going through their process of corruption gives to be worthwhile? Unlike Alleria, they were becoming void creatures instead of absorbing one. This leads me to the part that got me thinking how half-baked the void elves are… Is Locus-Walker corrupting new Ren’dorei enthusiasts or are they going through the same ritual as Alleria to absorb a void creature? Well, maybe one day they will make something out of this race they shoe-horned into the game.

3 Likes

Contradict much?

You need to go back so hard and see how much you’re complaining over hair color. Nobody is crying harder than you.

Not even gonna lie, I just looked at the NPCS and I swear Blizzard low key changed one of them to having blond hair lol.

Looking at other screen shots, it looks like sometimes the NPCS standing around Locus-Walker actually change someetimes.

dalaran, maybe SW before they allowed VE to join up.

Perhaps from those other high elf settlements.

1 Like

No I’m asking you if you’re trying to play it down as not a big deal, why are you pushing for it so hard?

The only one contradicting is you. I consider it the last of BE visual uniqueness in the realm of regular Thalassian Elf, you both consider it no big deal for BEs to lose, but also essential for VEs to receive as customization for HE fans.

So which is it, a big deal or not?

Dude, would you like to look at all your post in this thread alone and see how big of a deal you have been making it out to be over just hair colours? You should see yourself before looking at others.

Oh that's right, I forgot.

You don’t like to look at yours because you do not see how hard you have been crying over just a topic about hair colours.

I just told you I consider it the last of BE visual uniqueness and I am defending it.

The question is on you who both downplays it when it comes to BEs losing that visual uniqueness, but also as essential for VEs to get to appease HE fans.

2 Likes

I saw a night elf dk from the ebon blade walking around orgrimmar. Maybe that’s a blizz hint that we will get horde night elves?

Man, I should scroll up and link every post of yours.

Once again, contradictions from you. But you can’t admit yourself.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/File:High_Elf_Wayfarer.jpg

Well, it was always there, or at least, the first image is from December 31, 2018 and BFA entered the Pre-Order stage during September 21, 2018. Maybe they were added a month later but regardless, that model specifically has been there since 2018.

You’re literally not proving anything I am telling you I consider it the last of BE visual uniqueness and am defending it.

What I am asking is how you both downplay it in terms of BEs losing that visual uniqueness.

But consider it essential for VEs to receive for HEs.

Which is it something that is insignificant and no big deal, or essential for a visual theme?

I’m actually looking at some other screen shots right now and it looks like that somtimes, the NPCS change (In number, hair colors etc). The few times I went in, all of the scholars/high elves had darker hair. So, maybe I just never saw the blonde one lol.

https://i.redd.it/njmjfvfsq7f01.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWaWZL9WkAAwpzM.png

Looks like a death knight. has the same eye glow too.

How about you keep the creepy snarky personal attacks out of the conversation and just discuss the topic?

2 Likes

Hello, Humans have hair colours that are being requested for Void Elves. Nothing to do with Blood Elves.
Kul Tiran have hair colours that are being requested. Nothing to do with Blood Elves.

Stop making a fuss over hair colours. It isn’t about hair, it is once again, all about denying the Alliance High Elves. As I posted earlier:

1 Like

You should tell your fellow Anti’s tha… Oh wait, nevermind, you’re quick to like them if they make snarky personal attacks on someone, but whinge if someone else does it.

2 Likes

There’s issues with that because if you give human hair colors to a void elf, the void elf isn’t going to look like a human nor is the Kul’tiran going to resemble a blood elf if you give them their hair colors.

Now, if you give a void elf, blood elf hairstyles and colors, they’re going to look almost exactly the same, save for a few small differences.