Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

So which is it? Blizzard either is or isn’t encompassing sub groups. Why are you skewing Blizzards outlook to only benefit you on Alliance in an attempt to blatantly steal the last of BE visual uniqueness.

NB look nothing like NEs, you have a full copy of the Thalassian model.

Nah it’s a way too hot pink magenta tone side not the shade I’m referring to

1 Like

They look like void night elfs with permanent old grumpy faces

1 Like

So then it’s not void related… if anything it just makes me feel like that is just another High elves color. But It’s unique to Void elves now and it seems that is final.

And again that is not purple.

~https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/558530444078354432/LmKt_UTc.jpeg

This is not even new… helf npcs had it for awhile…

We should get a tira hairdo aswell with jewelry but have it match our heritage armor style and asthetic . But our hair should be long hair down not a bun pin with void streaks .

Until the majority of the VE playerbase looks like exact copies of Blood Elves…

1 Like

Honestly I doubt they’re going to add the natural hairstyles so I’m not that worried either.

For what it is worth, I appreciate your desire for it. May one of us be happy in the end.

I hope they don’t!

I hope your evening is going well.

While I’m not sure I want to take Belf hairstyles expressly either, this isn’t a bad concept at least.

Could easily be applied to new hairstyles for velfs that don’t take from belf and get the same effective use.

Did I mention I like tentacle toggle options?

Why Draenei didn’t get AT least purple eyes I will never understand.

And why didn’t LFD get long tails? o-O

A darker maroon perhaps?

No, but we can have a Stark White unnatural hair tone.

Yes to both please.

1 Like

I’m down. I don’t mind the idea of playing a fresh Forsaken as well and it would serve as another ‘win’ for certain Horde players over the Alliance, getting one of their models.

Forsaken would likely have the most potential of anyone if we actually got model toggles.

2 Likes

Like you ever seen one those deep matte dark red velevty lipsticks that’s like a deep vampires red with no purpley pink tones

Like this color without it being so bright or pink

https://youtu.be/WHKi6ORQMKI

1 Like

Remember before the announcement of Shadowlands, all that, going back to all the High Elves threads, and there were Anti’s saying “you got your High Elves, they’re Void Elves”? Compare this to this thread where Anti’s are doing the same thing, and you can see the same thing repeating.

This isn’t about Blood Elves, this is all about denying Alliance there High Elves.

7 Likes

? do you even read what I’m saying?

High elves had always blue eyes until a bug in beta that made them purple.

Aside from that On live, on the new customization for SL. Belves and Velves got the same eyes, save green and gold for belves, and purple for velves.

But because the beta bug made helves eyes look purple Blizz decided to fix that bug and make purple eyes for both races a customization instead since players liked the look.

The bug was a bug, nothing canon.
Velves have purple eyes already.
Belves are only getting them now which means velves don’t have unique colour for eyes anymore.

I’m not skewing anything? Blizzard has said that these stuff is for them to be subraces without creating actual subraces and added the options in game already to show it. They also added that exile’s reach is a good way to not have to create a starter story for them since they don’t really fit in their race starting zone.

NB look like nelves just with a different stance. Something unprecedented for horde. While Elves looking like belves is all over the Alliance since forever.

So if the majority of trolls play as other troll skins that means darkspear lost their identity?

Our own leader looks not voidy so that’s not an issue for us.

2 Likes

Thissssss I want purple eyes so I can be a super purple draenai shammy roar

1 Like

If you don’t add anything new to the discussion and just repeat the same thing.

I will do the same. You’re ignoring basic facts that any High elf fan would know.

1 Like

Again you are just not reading anything I’m saying.

High elves didn’t have purple eyes ever until the bug. The picture you linked are just blue eyes.

Here’s the red shirt guy talking about the bug

https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/status/1316902628287270913

It was not something helf NPCs ever had until that bug.

And here’s Danuser talking about it and saying tey decided to now throw it as a bonus to players

So yes, purple eyes was a void elf thing only. and now both races have them because bug.

3 Likes

and since you finally explained which eyes were which

no…Blood elves still don’t get the High elf bugged purple eyes that are intensely purple

they get the og high elf ones and no the og helf ones are not purple

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/news=318815/new-customizations-for-shadowlands-build-36401-void-elf-eye-color

Guess you missed that. Purple eyes for belves coming.

Yes belves did get blue eyes like high elves. But that was already on this patch.

3 Likes

I think that would fit the theme of the void pretty well honestly.

Its along the lines of the Wine colored one we already have.

The Alliance has its High Elves.

Time to focus on the void part of Void Elves.

The bug may have been a bug, but them giving them to us means that in canon Blood Elves and Void Elves can both have those eye colors.

We do actually. Blood Elves do not have the enveloping purple nor do they seem to have the blue version either. The ones without the iris visible. In fact Blood Elves seem to always have their iris visible but Void Elves have both options for their colors now.

Also kinda surprised they didn’t get their own runes over their heads.

3 Likes

Pretty much this. They’re spiteful because they didn’t get what they wanted and have had the same tantrum since.

It’s pathetic, really.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting choice of a word considering the fact that the ones that won’t shut up about high elves could not get over something that happened 14 years ago.

I know it might come off as shocking Sara, but the world doesn’t revolve around what you want. It doesn’t revolve about what any of us wants.

The only high elves I care about are the ones that have been in the Horde since 2006 and how they should maintain their uniqueness.

And I do care for the Void Elves as they are a very interesting concept that deserves to be its own unique thing instead of washed up and blurred further.

Stop trying to act as if you know anyone’s true intentions when you don’t know squat.

4 Likes

That is rich, should I say the same thing to you too.

I mean, people have requested for a different model too when it came to requesting the High Elves. But the true argument is “you want this, then roll this”.

It is nothing about uniqueness Midare, it is about denying the Alliance the High Elves that they had since 2004, and possibly earlier.

5 Likes