Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I mean if you want to use title/name interchangeably alright but , they did change it. WC3 made a big deal of this being a cultural revolution for them and their name being important.

I want purple eyes like Velen.

4 Likes

You want to take the red hair from the horde BLOOD elves too now? Holy kermoly.

Here is what I’d be okay with: the tacky blonde blood elf tones nobody uses, pure white hair, black hair(but only if blood elves also get truly black hair instead of the two off-black tones we have now), and that’s it. Everything else is too natural for void elves.

1 Like

Are you upset that humans, dwarves, and gnomes (I think) can have BLOOD red hair too?

The audacity. All those races who stole a BLOOD ELF ONLY hair color before they were out.

9 Likes

You… only have 11 posts? Are you someone who’s even talked to Midare before?

:thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

You know full well what is being argued is BEs having the exclusivity to the Regular Thalassian Elf visual, so no Humans also having natural hair tones etc isn’t some gotcha moment, though you did try for one huh.

5 Likes

Why would I want to look like my mom after heavy plastic surgery?

(That’s what human females in this game look like…)

I wasn’t always involved, in this ‘debate’ (not really a debate, void elf players are getting our way it seems*) but I saw this guys post from legit a whole year ago still whining about the same stuff. Just the mention of void elves getting non-voided skin tones and he would blow a gasket. Not pretty to watch, still isn’t!

2 Likes

I think we should get red but a less magenta tone of red not like belf bright red maybe a more vampire dark rose red instead .

Like a burgundy? I like that idea.

1 Like

Don’t they already have that?

Just saying, but you’re wasting time with the princess of disingenous arguments.

(The queen of that is the beach body ready topless ex Night Elf…)

You already did.

Stop being greedy and let those that actually enjoy Void Elves embrace the voidiness.

3 Likes

No it’s just purple I’m pretty sure.

Vereesa white hair color for me. Thank you very much.

Your argument is weak because void elves arent losing any void options. If I want to make a voided out velf spriest I can do so

4 Likes

This ain’t purple.

What is this, an opening?

Why are you against a race maintaining a well defined aesthetic?

Grinch-style grin

1 Like

It literally looks like grapes to me.

??? my void elf spriest doesn’t lose any void aesthetic if the race gets more non-voided options???

These two things arent mutually exclusive

5 Likes

Nah it’s pretty different from the velf purple option.

Theres multiple shades of purple and red so maybe the wires are crossed here. Deep, dark red bordering black or brown would be nice.

1 Like