Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I did have a look before I passed out.

It’s nice to see them going back back home :smiley:

1 Like

it’s ok because I don’t really need to hold hope for this topic at all, void elves are getting more of their own natural hairstyles! :heart: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :nail_care:

3 Likes

I love them utilizing the HE options to represent NPCs Horde side too, not just as player options, it’s almost like their trying to tell us something by solidifying that.

1 Like

That’s just wishful thinking on your part.

1 Like

Imagine picking a race and then wanting to dropkick them into a bleaching bath to wash them off anything that makes them unique.

I guess I should start asking for the Nathanos treatment for Forsaken.

(Never, I love Forsaken being distinct.)

Now if only people took the hint…

3 Likes

You mean to try and tell me that void elves won’t get any further non-voided hairstyles when allied race hairstyles start rolling out? When >50% of void elf hairstyles are non-voidy already?

Sorry champ but no :+1:t6:

3 Likes

Do eet! Model toggle for forsaken!!!

I’m not misrepresenting anyone tho I’m not even stating that’s what he’s saying so no it’s not trolling

I hope they do

I thought of an idea that would be cool is to like take the belf hairdos and add void to them n make them sparkle ! Like the long braid one what if it starts of as normal hair n then within the braid one strand is pure void star tentacle n the other is hair for the braid so it’s be a long sparkly braid . Could do the same for the braid bun hairdo and have it look really pretty and for the straight hair could add sparkly void streaks.

I wish I was a good artist then I could draw a visual :c of what I mean .

No, I have dignity. If I wanted to play an undead human, I’d play a human DK.

Coughs and glares at those wanting to strip VEs from their voidiness.

1 Like

Check out the dark iron dwarf hair in the dressing room. Replace fire animation with purple void. Maybe that is a good example.

It really doesn’t stand though, void elves are blood elves are high elves. KT humans, humans, gnomes, dwarves, are not elves. It doesn’t make sense for void elves to get natural hair colors that aren’t present on blood elves first and foremost. Let alone taking from an entirely different race.

I get that it would look cool. Imagine if everyone could have hot pink gnome hair. Wouldn’t that be fun. For 2 days.

I said natural hair colors. Black, white, blonde, brown, and red. They are basic colors that fit HE customization. This is a request for VE and their HE customization. Some players look at it as more of a way to mimic Alleria so there’s that as well. Take your pick. Some look at black and white as obvious choices for voidy VE.

3 Likes

It’s a good thing you’re not entitled to the entirety of the HE theme then as it was also a compromise that has given this much already.

But at least you acknowledge you’re requesting something and not claiming it’s fact that Blizzard will be appeasing the HE community yet again.

3 Likes

Is not semantics, it’s actual definitions of what things mean.

Just because your title is “the dreamer” that’s not your race.

Come now… you know you want to play as nathanos humans… dark ranger NE/HE… and more…

Also we are talking about customization of races in a video game. Dignity does not exist here.

2 Likes

Void elves are unnatural monstrosities that don’t deserve natural hair colors.

1 Like

That’s literally the definition of semantics lol. I wasn’t even thinking of the WoW mechanic/feature of a “title” when using the word title. WoW is not that deeply ingrained in my brain. Title is just an english word for me, and that’s typically how I use it.

Imagine whining at people who actually play the race wanting extra features to be like their racial leader. You’ve done this for how long now? And achieved what?
:sparkles: Nothing :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :nail_care:

7 Likes