Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I really hope that they do :partying_face:

2 Likes

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zCdul_7dn3o/maxresdefault.jpg

Special today! 2 for one!

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/67020910/nyeh-heh.jpg

Unlike some posters I don’t quote only bits of their posts to change their words. :stuck_out_tongue:
I hope that they never give more high elf options to Void Elves.

I can post however i want its a public forum im allowed to comment how
want , i hope they do give us more options . Im not changing your words people can read .

1 Like

I’m pretty sure editing quotes to misrepresented what people are saying is a form of trolling and is a flaggable offense.

4 Likes

Never said you weren’t.

I hope they don’t. :man_shrugging:

Sure, I’m just saying I don’t have to stoop to that sort of behavior. :stuck_out_tongue:

Totally kidding by the way I totally do occasionally do that for exactly the same effect you did.

True, and I’ve seen folk get hit for it.

Personally I take no real offense in this case.

1 Like

And I hope they do! Seeing as I’ve already got natural hair tone (black) and natural, non-voidy hair. Seems like the ‘battle’ was over before it began! :heart: Moving on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :nail_care:

2 Likes

Different hairstyles without the voidy style would go nice with black hair though.

3 Likes

I hope so too!
Would be nice for blood elves to get some new stuff first though :<
But yeah the more hair colors the merrier!

6 Likes

Oh blood elves will definitely get more stuff, as they should!

7 Likes

And I hope they don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Technically you and I have the green grey hair color. Its nice enough for most situations but its a far cry from black.

Void Elf NPC’s do already have a black. So asking for that or a Stark white I am not against.

Natural non-voidy though. Nah.

Would be nice.

Jewelry was kinda a sad thing to be the main feature. No offense to those who did enjoy it of course. I found that immensely wanting.

1 Like

I hope you never get them - you’re VOID elves, not HIGH elves.

3 Likes

And I hope they do! :heart_eyes:

Technically it’s a natural shade of grey/black, when we get blonde/brown, if it has an equivalently faint green tone that is indistinguishable then thats fine too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
More non voided hairstyles will be warmly welcomed of course! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::nail_care:

5 Likes

NO, no high elf looks for VOID elves.

1 Like

And, once more, I hope they do not.

It’s my hope that we instead expand the void hair colors. Stark White and Void Black are good of course, but some maroon, unnatural orange and a dark yellow.

I do want a tentacle toggle though.

In the end we shall see.

2 Likes

Dear Trixie … I can only agree to disagree.

2 Likes

https://media2.giphy.com/media/xThuWtNFKZWG6fUFe8/giphy.gif

4 Likes

Gods this is so accurate. Even down to using a Square ball… lol

2 Likes

And again, I hope they do! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::nail_care:

3 Likes

I still hope they do not.

We should order some pizza… I always end with pizza when I play ping pong.