Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

It reminds me how some people who aren’t even anti faction people will jump on the anti faction bandwagon just to get BEs.

Like wait I could understand if you really argued against factions okay that’s your thing what ever. But how does this benefit anyone by doing this to everyone just so you can play BEs with Alliance races?

I don’t understand the obsession personally.

I love my High Elf so much, this would be the cherry on top. If they refuse to do normal colors then at least give us black since it’s already In the game. Please and thanks Blizz!

6 Likes

Alleria has blonde hair and is a void elf as well, so theres that in the game too.

12 Likes

Maybe they will update her NPC like they do for lore characters and she will start to reflect more of the Void Elf hair styles.

Or maybe they will just elaborate she’s not the PC and leave it at that?

There’s other possible routes :hugs:

1 Like

I guess between magic and whatever the barber does it makes sense for any color on any race.

3 Likes

Void elves should have a few more hair colors. White, blonde, red, auburn, brown.

6 Likes

What do you lose? Nothing here is really a zero sum game. You can still use those customizations, velves get more customization, win win for both.

1 Like

Or maybe void elves will get more hair colors and styles to go with their recently added non-voidy skin tones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::nail_care:

8 Likes

Hopefully Blizzard upholds the visual uniqueness that BEs have left. You’ve already come out more than ahead :hugs:

2 Likes

Hopefully they give void elves additional non-voidy hairstyles and tones. As you can see I’m currently using non voided natural black hair :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::nail_care:

9 Likes

But we can see skin tones and hair colors under armor? :thinking:

2 Likes

How about we go with an unnatural White and black, and some more voidy maroons and oranges. Things that are clearly unnatural in their tint but could still fit with elves in general.

Or some nice two tones that fade from current colors into neonish colors.

I hope they do not.

Hopefully they do not.

3 Likes

Hopefully they dooooooo hmph

6 Likes

Hopefully they do not. Gufaw?

1 Like

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/40/eb/af/40ebafd4cdb31c02a4169b63a2004ae4.gif

4 Likes

Yeah I was wondering about that and tattoos. The jewelry is super hidden by armor but the tats won’t be?

I am all for everyone having their own tats or whatever, but it was something I did notice as an inconsistency.

To be fair, tattoos can go on the face.
https://i.imgur.com/VmWVP8M.png

3 Likes

yes hopefully they do

Hopefully they don’t and they don’t quote others out of context to fit their narrative. Nyah!

I regret saying Nyah.

EDIT: also my phone betrayed me! (fixed the typo!)

2 Likes