Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

that statement you stated was. Too trollish.

1 Like

Pointing out that playable blood elves have blue eyes is trollish?

2 Likes

stating that they are the only choice for thing to rp he is.

I want you to read my post and the thing I’m replying to again.

I like how people thought the begging would stop after giving Void Elves normal skin tone colours. Give them a bone and they devour your entire arm. Whats after hair? Tattoos?

1 Like

Some people are eternally optimistic. lol

I did, it still was unnecessary.

1 Like

I’m sure that I’m not the one who is wrong here.
Void elves can get lighter hair colors as long as they keep a void effect. That’s my view, my opinion and it doesn’t hurt anyone else when I state this. It’s not like I have any control over what blizz decided.
Using personal attacks and false narratives like anyone can ‘gatekeep’ anything on the forums isn’t useful, Dorpy.

2 Likes

I’ll tell you what, next time Somand and I level characters together I’ll ask her whether she felt saying that in addition to Lanesh playable blood elves could have blue eyes was “unnecessary”.

You know, one of the people who liked that post.

2 Likes

No doubt our views are a bother to some.

2 Likes

I sm not denying that blood elves have blue eyes was necessary or not, just your statement was.

My statement that blood elves can have blue eyes?

1 Like

What was unnecessary about stating that playable Blood Elves also have blue eyes? It’s just a fact.

Grabbag was just adding to my point that it’s absurd to claim that Void Elves with natural hair colours look nothing like Blood Elves just because they don’t have green or gold eyes.

6 Likes

I don’t see how void elves wouldn’t be able to dye or bleach their hair.

3 Likes

Why would they be different than any other race that has limited options for hair color and hair styles? They’re not special.

3 Likes

then maybe they should add options to all races miss purple hair

2 Likes

How does that benefit BEs who in this scenario fully lose their visual uniqueness?

because you’d get more hair colors too. are we supposed to pretend hair dye isn’t a thing so you can continue feeling special?

3 Likes

Are we supposed to pretend this benefit isn’t more skewed once again in favor of people who want to steal every last visual uniqueness on VEs from BEs? Under the pretense of “let’s open it up for everybody”.

1 Like

You see, Void Elves should get everything Blood Elves have on top of everything they have making Blood Elves second class citizens.

Anything less would be Horde Bias.

1 Like