Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

And it’s been explained to you that while it can be seen as stepping on less toes pertaining to BEs other colors that fall into the regular Elf theme is still stepping on toes, aka the BE visual theme.

If this isn’t inappropriate, and trolling I don’t know what is.

1 Like

Another fun fact. The majority of the blood elves didn’t even know what the fel crystals were, that’s why in the starter area the player is trying to help the arcanist there try to figure out what is driving the wild life, well, wild.

So by saying they all used (and when you say use, you really mean siphoning) and on top of that, you said they did it willingly, you are indeed treading into headcanon territory.

Oh yes, I’m sure Alleria was strong enough to fight agaisnt the fel radiated by who knows how many fel infested worlds she traveled to, while even the most trusted magister by Kael’thas, Rommath, was completely powerless against a few fel crystals scattered through the kingdom’s territory…

:roll_eyes:

But to those who wish to maintain the lines between the races distinct, it does.

Why are you so disrespectful of other people’s opinions Dorp.
And more importantly, why are you trying to ruin their fun?

(Not gonna lie, using your own dishonest argument is starting to give me a headache, but I’m commited.)

Wrong, you’re an "anti-color"ist.
A “pro-blood elf uniqueness” person would not try to hinder other peoples choices on hair color.

This is all about hair colors, stop trying to make it about something larger.

As someone this statement also pertains to I find it pretty distasteful that it’s used in context to disagreeing over this topic.

1 Like

Over a hair color lol. /thread

1 Like

oh look, now we have the opposite of what was happening earlier, ganging up on the other person. I’mma need me some :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: While my preivous statement is proven true.

It’s really not as no one but one side is throwing out demonizing personal attacks.

1 Like

This thread is clearly no longer about hair color lol.

1 Like

at this point it’s both sides. Don’t play innocent.

No , buy use I mean use. if I meant Siphoning, I’d have said siphoning. And I outright said, they were all using it, and yes some were also siphonig it. The fact I have a clear distinction between all using and some siphoning should really make it obvious that when I say ‘use’ I mean use. And just because you don’t understand what it is dosen’t mean you arn’t willing using it.

Considering she was strong enough to consume a void god, I’d say thats childs play to her. Meanwhile Rommath was not trying to resist.

You’re not exactly a paragon of virtue yourself. Do I need to pull out a violin?

Sorry for not tolerating your intolerance.

Female Goblins got some of the most new customization. Try again. Just because you don’t like what they were given doesn’t mean it wasn’t given.

And if you think copy pasting skin tones and eye colors from Blood Elves cost anything, you need to learn how things work.

You’re still the only side throwing personal insults over disagreeing with the HE request.

Why are you mocking what others like?

That’s not very nice of you, in fact, it’s quite disrespectful.

1 Like

What HE request?

This is about giving void elves more hair colors.
I want HEs to be a seperate race and it’s fine if you disagree.

someone actually made a graph of the new customisations, I think it worked out as about 70% of the new possibilities were from orc men and nightelf women. Something cray like that. And bloodelf men actualy have less options than some of the allied races.

The hair colors to further encroach on the HE main visual theme is part of the next phase of the HE request and you know that.

No it doesn’t, it’s a hair color.
Whether it’s purple, pink, brown, black, etc.

Relax.

Also Blizzard even stated that they want both blood elves and void elves to live out the HE fantasy to a certain degree.
This standard is made up by you and your “anti-everything” squad.

Sorry, currently enjoying actual good story telling on another game so I’m kind of multitasking.

So then why are you fighting me on this? I’ve been saying this again and again, but somehow the fact that they were being affected, in the majority of the cases, without them even knowing it, makes you think that not only they were actually changed, but also that someone that went through even bigger amounts of radiation didn’t change?

It doesn’t add up and it comes off as if you’re using some weird standards here.

And now you’re bringing up something she was specifically trained to do?

Come on now.