Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Theres actual intolerance from one side you could be calling out, what you are attempting to label as intolerance and demonize is people not wanting their favorite race stolen any further.

2 Likes

I’m insinuating that if you find your enjoyment or sense of uniqueness out of limiting what hair colors other people have, yes, you should feel very bad about yourself.

So to be clear you’re disrespecting both opinions on a stance of Video Game Elves and the people who hold them on purpose at this point.

1 Like

Please, stop being so intolerant towards the ones that wish to maintain the boundaries between the two races distinct. That existing doesn’t affect you.

1 Like

I’m just pointing out that you can keep enjoying your own fantasy without limiting other peoples’ hair colors.

No one is stopping from enjoying your fantasy as it is now. Why are you trying to limit other people’s preferences?

3 Likes

So you’re trying to say blood elves never used fel magic?

http://classic.battle.net/war3/human/units/bloodmage.shtml

Many of the stoic high elves, reeling from the loss of their ancient homeland, Quel’Thalas, have given in to their hatred and despair and embraced the dark side of their magical natures. Calling themselves ‘Blood Elves’ - these cold hearted refugees seek to expand their remaining magical powers at any cost - even if it means courting the infernal powers of the Burning Legion! Though still loyal to the Alliance, the Blood Elves’ passions will lead them not only to the highest pinnacles of power, but to the darkest depths of madness.

Let’s not forget they are one of the few races who OPENLY have warlocks and flaunt demons around their city.

Your preference is to limit other peoples hair color choice lol, try again.

1 Like

One thing it’s using, which they did in form of crystals to power up structures. Siphoning fel is something the High elves of Quel’thalas never did.

4 Likes

hmmm… I don’t think this is entirely accurate, they do have fel crystals, but demons is hard for me to remember floating around their city.

Why are you trying so hard to prevent others to have their enjoyment in their own immersion by advocating the blurring of the line between Void Elves and Blood elves, which would be detrimental to them?

That’s quite selfish.

1 Like

Ya know, this hair color arguement has been going on so long, I can’t even remember what colors we are argueing about.

No, we’re telling you they never consumed Fel Magic… it was Fel radiation from the crystals they used to power their city that turned their eyes green.

The Blood Elves that consumed Fel became the Felblood elves.

Also there is to my knowledge… one? demon in the city? Watching over some leper gnomes.

6 Likes

Ok. So you agree. Blood elves activly used fel magic. while Alleria did not.

And no High elves of Quel’thals used or siphioned any fel magic, High elves are compleatly against fel magic. It was the Blood elves of Quel’thalas wo used fel magic. And yes, some of the blood elves DID infact siphon fel magic, not all of them but some of them for sure did.
Infact there are STILL some in Silvermoon city doing it right now.

https://i.imgur.com/Vvc8JI2.jpg

yup, I remember now, wasn’t it that one succubus? and it’s not really out in the open.

1 Like

I’m sorry you get enjoyment out of limiting what some other persons hair color is.

Yes, I am selfish for wanting to allow people to choose their hair color… /s

Are you okay lol?

No blood elves in general siphoned Fel energy either.

Its proximity and exposure to fel radiation that should change the eye color. Any Elf who was in Outland for a long period of time should have seen their eyes change. Alleria too.

Is he siphoning the magic? Or is he tending to the crystal to ensure it doesn’t fail in its job to power the city?

Does he tell you anything when you talk to him?

Or are you assuming?

The devs say the Blood Elves did not consume fel energy as a people and that their eyes changed as a matter of proximity to fel radiation.

Any Thalassian elf should suffer a similar effect if they spend any long period of time around fel energy.

As far as I know. It has been awhile since I walked every part of the city.

And its so out of date its hard to tell what is and isn’t there anymore.

4 Likes

The High Elves in Quel’thalas were exposed to the energy of the crystals.

Alleria was chilling at fel infested worlds.

Do the math.

4 Likes

go tl3 powers

https://i.imgur.com/Vvc8JI2.jpg

(not adding an opinion to this though)

Oh no, that would be you. Fighting against the enjoyment of others.

My, my, I don’t understand what would drive someone to be so against how others play a video game.

1 Like