Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Depends on the toxicity. I can’t control what they say, but I can respect there opinions or not.

Seems very convenient, sprinkled with a healthy dose of double standards too.

Almost as if you want to label those whose opinion don’t align with yours trolls.

1 Like

Who fired the gun first? The person whom is making the requests, or the person saying no and insulting?

I fully support you enjoying your characters uniqueness mid :slight_smile:
However, your own experience should not dictate how others have to be, that’s just not how life works.
I’m sure your sanity will remain intact by seeing a void elf with brown hair, so yeah, if I looked around and saw a pink haired nightborne I would just laugh and move along, because the hair color someone is sporting does not concern me.

And lastly, what? So you get enjoyment out of limiting what hair colors people have access to, wonderful.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/8779?u=lannisterian-tichondrius

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/8787?u=lannisterian-tichondrius

You do not agree on the point and that is fine, how ever what it is I am talking about is the fact you claim it has no effect on BEs.

1 Like

Are you…

Are you really resorting to “They started it”?

1 Like

They pretty much did as far as I can tell.

Don’t seek trouble if you do not want it.

But you’re not. You’re actively campaining against what so many people want.

Oh… now you’re saying this?

And I’m sure your day will go unaffected if Void Elves remain unique and separate from Blood Elves, they are two different kind of people after all, and the player experiences of many relies on them being and looking distinct.

Why are you against limiting the enjoyment of people that want to play races that looks like their own people Dorp?

1 Like

It is your opinion that it affects blood elves, not a fact.
I embrace blood elf uniqueness and I really don’t want anything else taken from them, however a hair color is not on my list of violations of the blood elf identity lmao.

2 Likes

And you’re doubling down… on the “But they started it!” argument…

I got nothing, I’m childish, but I don’t know how to counter something… like this.

1 Like

If your premise is true, and it is merely opinion, then you must at least acknowledge that you’re disrespecting said opinion with your posts.

5 Likes

Eh, doesn’t matter, but like you pretty much said in another thread, I shouldn’t hold your posts with a grain of salt.

I think you need to chill a bit dorp, your getting too far into the deep end, it’s not worth it.

Welp, I guess we’ve gone full circle.

2 Likes

Mmmmhmmm…

https://www.denofgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/one_punch_man_ok.jpg?fit=620%2C382

3 Likes

If your “wants” are tied to limiting others, then yes, I will scold you.

?

Like I said, if your enjoyment is determined by limiting other peoples hair colors, I will point out how absurd you are being.

I’m not :slight_smile: You are free to continue enjoying these personal standards of yours while not limiting other people.

His facial expression is so spot on in regards to the anti-haircolor squad

At some point I think its just a blatant attempt to demonize people.

You’re insinuating these people are more important to oblige, or that in a faction boundary video game that player interests of preserving uniqueness are somehow inherently bad.

2 Likes

Awe, sorry for not tolerating your intolerance Lannister

Grats, a meme I can respect.

Saitama will never not be funny… and I’m a filthy weeb. :+1:

Well, isn’t this rich coming from you.

No no, I should go back in character here.

Well, considering all the times that I’ve said the exact same thing to you, I just found it interesting that now that what others want should not get on the way of the preferences of others.

Then please, be nice and don’t try to limit the enjoyment of other players.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes