Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Like this, but not the rest of the post.

I don’t think they’re a different race though. Changed sure.

Void Elves though are literally mutated by the process into a new elf race.

And at the very least the point is that its not a fair comparison to see the Void Elves as High Elves like the Blood Elves are.

Saying all Blood Elves are High Elves is true. There is NO difference at all.

Thats not the same as with High Elves and Void Elves. They are changed by the process.

Its also fading away. Supposedly anyways, the green orcs will eventually return to their old colors as further generations come.

Right there with you on that part. lol

Ha! I wondered if you’d like it or not. Turns out you took option three! lol

1 Like

Welcome to the dumpster fire. Watch out for the topless beach body ready former Kaldorei that might try to guilt trip you about how VEs getting further washed off totally doesn’t hurt anyone.

The process made Void Elves blue, so it stands to reason that the non-blue skin options might represent Void Elves who didn’t go through the botched Ethereal ritual.

That being said, I remember reading that the Void cut Void Elves off from their connection to the Sunwell (if someone could find the source on this, I’d be grateful), so they certainly are changed regardless of ritual or not.

What I mean is that in all the examples I mentioned (and for Highmountain, but that’s a bit different) is that the races in question are pumped so full of magic that they physically change.

And accessorize, I guess.

1 Like

im all for void elves getting more stuff, but stop stealing from blood elves please.

1 Like

Everyone should get more stuff.

And in a perfect world, not the same stuff.

3 Likes

Can we steal from Night Elves? I want this face tattoo.

3 Likes

You have my permission!

2 Likes

This made me laugh so hard. Thank you.

Why not? No one likes Night Elves anyways…

I kid… my mains a Night Elf…

2 Likes

If WoW has taught me nothing else, it’s to be a splitter instead of a lumper.

1 Like

if there is no option 3, then there is an option 4… if there is no option for 4 then…

Many doors are open to us, indeed.

1 Like

Man, how many doors will be opened up to us?

crosses fingers

Please say all of them.

Becareful, some of them doors leads to unsavory things… and details… /blushes

The doors are hiding the secret truths.

Only to those who are not yet ready for the joys of the void. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

squints

You’re doing that on purpose.

I think water isn’t working, you might need something stronger for that one.

Personally, I’d be fine with just natural hair colors, with the tentacles intact. The tentacles pretty much make a void elf a void elf.

At the VERY least, we should have been given the pure black hair color, not Blood Elves.

Slime didn’t work either.