Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Sorry. It’s just something that has never made sense to me regardless of the amount of time.

Case in point, thank you for proving you got no canon sources to back up your theories.

1 Like

The Void Elf intro scenario.

1 Like

And you think they are what? They have the Void in their name and their main theme Sara…

All you’re doing is trying to justify your claims to the BE main theme and it’s not even a good attempt, because the whole “Their not changed by the Void their just regular HEs it was Ethereals who changed them” makes no sense.

1 Like

That’s understandable.

Yeah, it was actually Warcraft Chronicles Vol. 1 where it mentioned about Nightborne becoming a different race. Once I’ll find it, I’ll be sure to post it here.

EDIT: Here we go Kirela

“Though they had thwarted the attempt to create a new portal, the rebellious Highborne had no plans to join the night elf resistance and continue fighting the Legion. Fearing calamity, Elisande and her followers worked to fortify their holdings in Suramar. They harnessed the Eye of Aman’Thul, one of the Pillars of Creation, to create an immense fount of arcane magic. Known as the Nightwell, this source of power would nourish the sorcerers and protect them from future threats. In the millennia to come, the fount would also change Elisande and her allies, transforming them into a new race called the nightborne.”

Warcraft Chronicles Vol 1: Chapter 3 (Ancient Kalimdor): Page 104

Where does it say Void Elves are a new race?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3NqoJx8V1w

Allied RACE. It’s literally what they are called.

1 Like

Right…

So, Highmoutain Tauren are a different race to Tauren.
Kul Tiran are a different race to Human
LF Draenei are a different race to Draenei.
Mag’har Orcs are a different race to Orcs.
Zandalari Trolls are a different race to trolls…

ETC.

Did HM undergo a void transformation?

Only Umbric and his group of followers were transformed, and they were transformed by Etherals.

Well… Yeah, they all are? They’re all different races of those races.

And your head canon says has something else in mind for Void effects then as it pertains to the new skin tones?

Cool. So, then lets all say that Blood Elves are a different race to High Elves, since both are recognized differently to each other too.

no do not give them normal hair colors, they are no longer lame high elfs, they have been boosted by the void so they share a color palette with void stuff…also purple is my favorite color

3 Likes

I WILL SAY void elfs AND blood elfs need better facial hair lol

2 Likes

Blood Elves are High Elves and changed their name to honor the fallen, they didn’t undergo a Void transformation Sara, so the logic doesn’t work like that.

1 Like

Oh Lann, just give up already. Your headcanon shows you know very little about the lore.

Highmountain Tauren are genetically different to Tauren in the way of having antlers.

Kultirans are genetically different to stormwind humans because they’ve mated and crossbred with the drust (from what I remember).

Lightforged Draenei are Draenei that have been infused with the light and therefore, a new race not the same as a regular Draenei.

Mag’har orcs - Theyre from an alternate universe so its safe to say theyre a different race entirely as they’re not even from our timeline.

Zalandari Trolls - As for them, i’m not actually sure what would classify them as being a different race? Maybe the posture? That one kinda stumps me lol.

High Elves and Blood Elves have nothing genetically different about them.

Knowing how dismissive you are is why I quoted people all saying the same thing earlier, so why then is it just you who tries to claim VEs aren’t VEs but HEs in the same exact sense as BEs are?

3 Likes

A… a MHP… fighting the stereotype…

There is hope!

Mandatory: “Where is my warrior’s beard, Blizzard.”

Oh for Pete’s sake…

4 Likes