Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Elves can live crazy long lives. There could be twins where one’s a Night Elf and the other’s a Void Elf. It’s unlikely, but possible.

1 Like

There’s a funny thing with this one.

One would think that them shrinking and getting fairer skin tones compared to the Highborne they used to be would make sense if the Sunwell is part of the equation, right?

But turns out that blizz decided to break what wasn’t broken again and say that they changed during the ship trip from Tirisfal.

Getting a tan and the seabreeze did it…

Let that sink in…

1 Like

The high elf off-shoot was shorter lived…

Well, was until Lorash showed up.

Every time they seem to touch the lore they find a way to make it lame. Similar to Blood Elves not being addicted to Fel magic and apparently the Fel lanterns they have around town were what made their eyes green…

1 Like

This was in an old comic, which I think (hope) isn’t canon. This is just off memory, but I think Chronicles might have said something about them changing slowly over time, a change which was finally solidified by the Sunwell.

1 Like

It gets worse when you realize that they pretty much cemented the idea that the Sunwell was what changed them when you read the journal of Dath’remar Sunstrider while following the story of Felo’melorn in legion… only to blow it with a novel (I think) that came before BFA.

They didn’t even take a long time to ruin it… less than a xpac.

Nope, they brough it back right before BFA.

1 Like

https://media.tenor.com/images/396f223be66cab18caa81b838416c887/tenor.gif

2 Likes

Okay, fine, I take it back.

We don’t need lore for void elves. Let’s just go on projecting what we want to see onto them and then arguing with each other about our interpretations.

This is fine.

Oh I must clarify. The sea breeze and the sunlight didn’t shrink them on their way to Tirisfal, they decided to lose some inches of height to combat the heat before they arrived to Tirisfal.

My bad.

Man, those night elves in boats that used to land at Stormwind Harbor are braver than I thought.

Or is that the reason Bliz shrunk night elves for no reason recently?

2 Likes

Scene: A small group of fresh NIght Elven archers are excitedly waiting for the ship that will take them to the mainland, their hearts filled with pride and ready to aid their Kaldorei brethren

French accented voice over

“A few days later.”

A group of Night elves wait at the Stormwind harbor for the new recruits… only to find the ship filled with shorter, blonder, elves.

“Who the heck are you people???”

2 Likes

And the new arguement of “is void elves high elves/blood elves” continues, they around and round again and again in circles!

It is sad since there shouldn’t be an argument about that to begin with.

“What do we want!?”

“For Void Elves to be their own thing!”

“When do we want it!?”

Mumbles “When every other AR catches up first.”

You’re both wrong. Vulpera are the only allied race thats actually a different race.

2 Likes

You do know Nightborne is actually a different race to Night Elves.

I think it was in the Warcraft Chronicles Volume 2.

They are also their own race, but certainly not the only one just because you want to pretend VEs are not their own thing.

Because you want to pretend that Void Elves are there own thing. Have you found anything canon to say Void Elves are a completely new race to back up your own theories as well?

They arent though. Tyranduh and Malf were both chilling in surumar over 10k years ago weren’t they? Wasn’t Thalryssa around that long?

Stop trying to erase what they are because it’s inceonvenient to your headcanon Sara.

Ugh, give me a while to find it.

1 Like