Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Void elves should have pure white hair for those who saw @#$% that they couldn’t comprehend when the void was consuming them. Wasn’t that an old horror cliché, scaring the color out of someone hair.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/06MUU-BrsYw

It does when your race was genetically changed into a new race lol

Its ALLIED RACE.

Cause if a blood elf was void infused they wouldn’t be a blood elf… theyre a void elf. Thats even further away from a high elf.

2 Likes

They’re disrespecting those who died to the scourge to the faces of their families. It’s super crappy.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was talking about.

…Anyway, we also have almost no data on how much void elves have or have not changed – especially the flesh-colored ones – because that would require lore for void elves and obviously that’s anathema.

Let them do the right thing and rdeem themselves by respecting those who died.

Save for those at Dalaran, let karma get them back and feed them to sharks.

And they are a… say it with me… Allied RACE. Its right there. Void elves are a race…Blizzard is even categorizing them as a separate race. How are you arguing this with me?

If they were all the same we would have just gotten additional customizations for blood elves.

2 Likes

Void Elves are mutants. Like the X-Men but not as cool.

3 Likes

Ouch. :cry:

Just to play the devil’s advocate here, but High Mountain tauren are also an allied RACE.

I grew up with the comics. Storm is my favorite.

2 Likes

Right and they’re genetically different than regular Tauren (antlers are specific to high mountain genetics), making them another race of tauren.

And so are Mag’har despite the fact they are only orcs from a (groans) alternate universe.

But if anything, Void Elves are the ones that have the most solid case when the word “Race” it’s used when ARs come up.

I’d give that to Nightborne, personally.

2 Likes

I would say that in that aspect, Nightborne and Void elves are in a similar ground, yeah. They both have plenty of factors to be considered different.

1 Like

I’ve always loved Illyana Rasputins tragic story. She’d be my favorite for sure

1 Like

To be fair, all elves are mutants…

• Highbourne - Mutated by the Well of Eternity
  • High Elves - Further mutated by the Sunwell
  • Nightbourne - Further mutated by the Night Well
  • Fel Elves (Forgot thier real name) - Further mutated by the power of Fel
  • Void Elves - Further mutated by the power of the Void

Felblood Elves.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Felblood_elf

Yeah, in that, Nightborn and void elves are pretty congruent.

In fact, both could literally, in theory, have a twin on the other faction. Just different in what magic they were exposed to… and their choices.

Felblood Elves. I love them and their wings.

1 Like