Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Yeah, there is so many core races that still don’t have heritage armor, and wondering if they’re ever going to get it too.

3 Likes

I was going to go on a very long tangent, but it’s really off topic. Have a good night!

1 Like

At the moment, rather go off topic than argue the same thing over and over with people who still make it there goal to make sure Alliance never gets High Elves in any way.

But anyways, yeah, I will, and you have a good night too.

1 Like

She used to.

Weird enough she completely forgot the reasons that she had to stand in the defense of that and completely antagonized the people that formerly supported her.

1 Like

Of course you would. Otherwise you’d have to answer questions about why you are ok diverging void elves from what they are further than what the generous compromises for helf pros has already.

Then again, you’d probably just dance around such questions until you just stop responding, again.

Still waiting to hear why the hair colors are needed when you can play a high elf of two flavors right now without issue.

3 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/images/537f8081464118674136ed777d16d622/tenor.gif

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s orc cultural appropriation right there, comrade.

Should I be apologizing to frogs or just the Muppets in general?

Green people in general.

gold represents strong holy faith with BE, VE should never get those due to the void influence they have.

That is an abomination!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQVEaw9VQAE3B9R.jpg

Can’t steal from someone what they don’t have lol!

Most likely because they are trying to finish launch prep-work and haven’t started on first patch work yet.

That is a conspiracy theory that has not been proven. I do know what your talking about though, but I doubt it actually exists.

2 Likes

I can be happy for the people who are happy with this compromise because up until that point I was okay with things I don’t feel the need to blindly support things when I see things as unfair, specifically I never thought in a million years they could do this without thinking of BEs in return so the lack of anything of substance and having jewelry as the main new thing for only female characters really sits wrong with me, I don’t know how anyone who claims to be a BE fan can petition for more of the BE theme to be given away while BEs sit as is.

People want to be disingenuous and present “Blizzard can do both”, really? Is that what you think? Is that what we’ve seen so far? What indication ever gave you that idea? It’s absurd to me, and as someone who wanted the best for Alliance HE fans not caring about Alliance HEs in actuality myself, it’s like okay nows your turn to show BE fans you have some decency and grace moving forward, and they won’t they want X Y Z of what’s left and I just find that so distasteful.

Your hair, transmog, and eye color choice is all 11/10, it looks great.

2 Likes

I would just like for them to have the same number of options other races have, i.e., human and nelfs. Currently there’s next to nothing.

I want more hair styles and colors. It’s silly that we’re (VEs) so limited in that regard, yet have such a wonderful skin color palette.

3 Likes

I support this 100%. Struck me as a huge oversight on Blizzard’s part to be honest.

3 Likes

I’ve previously supported expanded character options because more customization is generally better. It makes players happy. I would love to see void elves get a similar treatment with more natural hair colors and styles taken from what is available to blood elves. Void elves were, in fact, blood elves. Did the void lords strip a void elf female of her ability to put her hair up in a bun?

2 Likes

And then they became VEs this seems fairly self explanatory, there is a reason the word compromise exists and I guess it’s lost on a great many in this situation failing to recognize one when they see it.

Agreed normal skin tone should have come with normal hair options.

1 Like

Uh huh. And yet, Alleria is able to maintain her skin and hair color. Moreover, the very fact that the normal skin colors were introduced proves that there is flexibility in Blizzard’s collective mind with regards to what constitutes a ‘void elf.’

You act as if the lore surrounding this fly-by-night, pulled-out-of-their-hind-quarters race is somehow set in stone. Moreover, do you REALLY believe that the void elves don’t have family members and other intimates who, while being untouched by the void, nevertheless decided to join them in exile? That’s ludicrous.

5 Likes

I understand the compromise that Blizzard has put forth. However, I don’t believe a greater diversity of options for void elves will significantly impact the overall balance of elves. I am fairly new to void elves, having only recently leveled one to cap. Between the visual-effect in combat (glowing blue) and voice differences, I personally perceive a clear in-game distinction between blood and void elves. Additional hair colors and styles will not change this. Two cents from my own perspective.

1 Like