Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

They have literally said Void Elves are High Elves. It was the reasoning for giving us the skin tones.

I swear, Blood Elf players will twist everything to fit their version of the lore and disregard actual lore.

4 Likes

It is the same as always. If it is something they agree with, then they’ll go with it. But if it is something they disagree with, they’ll try and twist it around to suit there own agenda.

1 Like

I’m not quite caught up on what we’re arguing about, but BEHOLD. IT IS I, SLEDGEHAMMER, AND THIS IS MY VOID ELF.

This is my blood elf, the little dork.

…I like beards and you can’t stop me.

At least you are level 50! Nice work.

1 Like

I’m working on the blood elf literally as we speak.

…I only have a few more races to get to 50, and then my magpie heart will be happy.

Aelwis is an all-in voidy boy. I like the options just because they give me some flexibility, and at my heart of hearts, I’m an addict of both alts and story. Anyway, I got home, I had -A SHIFT- and now I’m leveling some pretty elves.

Also my mechagnome.

2 Likes

Very nice.

Want to see my Void Elf Paladin?

1 Like

I defile the Blood Elf heritage armor by using it on my Horde Demon Hunter cause they shouldn’t have gotten heritage armor before the original races. (Though I also stand by this for Worgen lol) Draenei/Blood Elves are a pair, not Dwarf/Blood Elf. >:(

https://render-us.worldofwarcraft.com/character/zuljin/3/219517955-main.jpg

Atleast Blood Elves have Heritage Armor. Still waiting on Orcs, Humans, Dranei and Trolls.

1 Like

Night elves, Undead…

SIGH.

I was tempted to roll a DH for a fast route to the heritage armor, but that felt like cheating.

I’m 2 levels off on my mechagnome, and then all I need is tauren, blood elf, vulpera, and Kul’tiran, and I’ll have someone set for/all ready has every single heritage.

2 Likes

Instead of blonde and ginger void elves, how about colors that still fit both the velf and high elf aesthetic like lavender, cyan, silver and violet?

4 Likes

This sounds really good! I want them to get pink too!

1 Like

I’d be fine with pink/rose too.

It’s more insulting for draenei now, they are paired with trolls.

I just want to look like Winter Helper Valla
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQVEaw9VQAE3B9R.jpg

Wait wait wait.

Dwarves are paired with blood elves in what?

Edit: OH HERITAGE ARMOR.

Your old aunt Sledgehammer also has access to beer when she’s home and not on shift.

Stand down red alert and unbinding the orb.

And Night Elves. I was commenting today that NE need their iconic heritage armor, but blizz is scared to do it.

I double dog dare them.

1 Like

You also don’t care about further infringements on the BE main theme so what is your point?

2 Likes

I feel like game show noises just went off in my head bcz you really nailed it I think with this.

Why is everyone downplaying the hair their desperately grasping at, make it make sense.

2 Likes

Oh give it a rest Lann. Seriously.

4 Likes