Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Here we are.

5 Likes

There is a pretty big gulf between what that says and ‘Void elves are canonically high elves’.

1 Like

Your selective reading comprehension it’s impressive.

1 Like

This whole argument about who gets what colors for over 1k posts is getting silly. Especially some posts outright becoming trolling.

Maybe we should try to go into more constructive conversations?

3 Likes

Forum discussions aren’t constructive ever. It’s not like Blizzard reads them.

If they didn’t then the idea for void elves to customize as HE wouldn’t exist now would it?

1 Like

Instead of giving Blood Elves something in exchange for this, maybe give Nightborne some new stuff? They need it way more, and as the other elf AR, it makes more sense for them and VE to get stuff at the same time than it does with BE.

2 Likes

Uh, it wasn’t just discussed on the gd forums. They literally have a hidden invite only board for people like high end raiders, streamers and add-on creators to provide feedback for the devs. They could not care less about these forums.

Nightborne do need work but this was supposed to be customization for core races first, not allied races.

I agree, maybe give them some starry jewelery to reflect there moonwell history or some moon shaped ones.

2 Likes

I feel the only reason why VE got a pass is because blizz don’t want to deal with an even louder outcry then it was before they gave skin/eye colors to VE.

3 Likes

Most likely, but still, it’s a bummer that belves didn’t get much and it’s getting less likely they will.

It’s an ongoing project, I wouldn’t lose out hope yet. Many races still don’t have a seperate tattoo options yet.

1 Like

We haven’t really had an update that I know of about their plans beyond launch.

They said there is specific allied race pass coming.

1 Like

Ok based on OP, basically we are converting Void Elves to Blood Elves. So why just call them a neutral race and move on, like they did with Pandariens?

Well my fellow Orc. It is never too late to learn. Here, have a pet rock.

1 Like

I’m hoping blood elves get alot more (dark ranger aesthetic, tattoos, etc.) before void elves get anything really.
I’m bummed over what blood elves got too :frowning: But I just want everyone to be able to look how they want and be happy.

I’m patiently waiting for those NB options…any day now…

1 Like

Off topic but this is my hunter (Dorp), my mog hasn’t updated yet but DAMN these new night elf options are gorgeous.

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t really care who gets what first, the thing I want is people to understand is just everyone has the right to request for anything without people bombarding threads to say, “no, because you’re stealing this from this and causing a WW3”.

4 Likes