Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

It fits with their theme about as well as Orc Paladins. It just doesn’t really go right. They get Priests because they have both Light and Shadow. Paladins are all Light so it would be odd.

This so much.

True, but it would really be contrived since they are expanding light bad for dead things in sl.

Thats not quite what was going down.

He knew that he was important to their redemption and that this was how things were supposed to go. So he let them steal it from him. It was still supposedly painful for him and did drive him into a darkened state.

Just how the Light creatures see things this was a necessary step towards the proper future.

The Light sees only one path, the Void sees all paths.

Loving the reducing of the Blood elven identity to eye color and the continued ignoring that golden eyes are supposed to be manifestation of devotion to the light, but hey, it is you.

She sounds like a crazy conspiracy theorist each time… and then we got Callistus here (perhaps) unironically liking it.

4 Likes

I’m not sure why you’re presuming that the mention of eye colors is me reducing their identity. I said that those eye colors represent a lot to Blood Elves. I didn’t say it’s the only thing.

Hair color doesn’t define them though.

And she’s always poking me with that white hair thing. I feel violated.

2 Likes

There’s only one course of action…

Just spray it.

You called it crucial.

I guess that my brown eyes are crucial for my identity as an argentinian and no one outside my country has that eye color.

How convenient… oh, how convenient…

1 Like

If hair color doesn’t define Blood Elves then it doesn’t define High Elves either and is therefore unnecessary, therefore this thread is over.

1 Like

If I might offer an explanation as something of a fan of the lore surrounding death knights. What it shows, at least to me, is that the powers of void elves and lfd are infused into them. They continue to harness the Void and the Light after being raised because it’s physiological. These are not just a draenei priest or a blood elf voidcaster raised into undeath.

1 Like

Thank you, you just saved me the edit :heart:

1 Like

Thats what I keep trying to figure out…

Why is the hair color so important to high elves but not to blood elves…

Why doesn’t it matter for one but is so important to others?

We have high elves right now. Hair color shouldn’t matter.

2 Likes

I mean, I don’t know. Were Argentinian’s corrupted magically to have that eye color that’s distinct and different from other members of the human race?

I get the impression that Argentinian’s are probably more nuanced than a fantasy race in a fantasy IP. But if not I’m always willing to learn more.

High Elves exist and have hair colors that aren’t blue.

Who says hair color isn’t important to Blood Elves.

Here’s a suggestion.

What if Blood Elves had a single hair color. I’m gonna say red.

and that’s it.

Oh, but the NPC members of the race got to have all the current colors.

You’d be happy with that as a Blood Elf player?

High Elves have more hair colors than blue.

1 Like

I believe they’re trying to manipulate us into not standing up to them by devaluing what little distinction we have left.

They’re being highly disingenuous.

2 Likes

Uh… it only counts when he deems it? We all know he’s the ultimate arbiter and he’s never, ever, wrong.

Wow… I couldn’t even type that with a straight face.

Oh dear C’thulu, you’re still on with the fel juice headcanon, huh?

But those are totally crucial for their identity, huh?

Man… the identity of high elves keeps getting flimsier and flimsier every time you try to make it look better.

Your rage confuses me.

So if high elves are ever made playable, then they can argue for more hair colours. But they aren’t.

1 Like

WoW art director says they are. So, that’s that.

1 Like

Oh look, now he want to think I’m angry.

Ran out of arguments so soon?

Should you go grab a collar and see if that works on me?