Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I think some form of tattoos would be nice. It doesn’t need to be shiny ones, imo.

Now that they have lighter skin tones, that’s what they have to do.

Been on the same page as you the whole time.

Though I can garuntee we do not agree on the whole.

Lightforged are more than the tattoos they sport. Plus theirs are more material. There’s metal bits in there.

When I talk about light tattoos for belf I more just mean a glowing Light colouration.

I appreciate that.

Though I don’t think you need to apologize.

Have you listened to her back story? she had so much felt she touched turalyon and they almost exploded.

Yes, you talk to the locus walker there he tells you the trainees are doing well. He also said Alleria the training was very specific so why would it be different for them?

Because Alleria doesn’t look void infused and she used that method.

You know that she absorbed the remains of a void naaru, right?

You know that such a thing can’t be easily produced because you simply can’t find a void naaru lying around, right?

Also, shots for bringing up Alleria again…

Anyone got an update on Turalyon’s progress with that LF draenei cosplay?

Yes, the cube that transformed the void elves is even more complex than that as we have seen multiple void naruu but only one of those ancient devices.

There is.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/7

It’s this post.

Alleria was a void elf LONG before she took the Naaru, that just empowered her.

It was consumed in the process was it not? I don’t believe it’s still there in the Rift.

1 Like

I ate it. The cube.

Its not there anymore im not completely sure what happened to it but I think it was destroyed after its opening. I really would love to be able to redo the scenarios.

1 Like

They can use other sources. Void Lords, for example. The point is to expand the lore, now that the box has been opened and skin tones were given.

Scholars in the Rift could focus on how to infuse someone with Void by destroying a Void Lord. It’s not the same process, thereby keeping some of the Velf aesthetics, but giving a reason for being able to keep some of their former looks the same.

Actually, she wasn’t, according to the lore. She became a Void Elf after the Naaru.

1000% this.

It’s a shame we can’t redo them through a npc at the embassy or something.

1 Like

No, she was a void elf already. Hence why she could walk through the void and save Turalyon.

Exactly, the process could harvest the energy of void lords and we even see void elementals in the starting zone. But that process would make it more of a void form allowing void elves to keep their old tones or use new ones.

No… she was just trained in how to use the Void.

After absorbing the power of the dark naaru L’ura in the ruins of Mac’Aree on Argus, Alleria became the first void elf

Or they can leave those as they are and simply follow through with their stablished lore (for once) and come up with more voidy features to keep them as their own thing.

And? Void and light don’t react well to one another, that doesn’t explain anything of at what point she took in the void and again, the Locus walker was training her, we know no details of how it went or how similar it is to the training the new batch it’s following.

Void Naaru.

See above. That was the point of no-return.

Just like almost turning into void energy creatures was to the Void Elves, the process was simply different.

Did it taste like a giant rice krispie cube?

I’ll repeat the mantra:

Just because it happened, it doesn’t mean it has to be made worse.

The Void Elves are already struggling with the playerbase to be seen as their own thing, heck, this thread is a perfect display of that. They don’t need this issue to be exacerbated.

3 Likes

Wowpedia is good but is not an official source. And that quote doesn’t have a reference. There’s no reason to think she became a void elf only then when it was made clear she was infused with the void long ago during her training and the void accepted her.

Just because I would like high elf customization for this hunter does not mean that I am not part of the void elf playerbase, 2 of my 3 void elves (which make up most of my characters since I only have 4) are void colored. Only this hunter is not.

3 Likes

Looks at avatar

Looks at this line

Looks at avatar again

Bruh…

You may be playing one, but the fact that you seem to make them look even less as Void Elves it’s very telling.

3 Likes

Once again, 2/3 of my void elves are purple. I like to keep my hunter like this because I like high elven rangers. That does not mean that I keep my other ones pale skinned.