Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Yes, which is fantastic.

We still got no new hairs, no new hair colors, no jewelry, no new customizations to tie us to the void.

Blood Elves got plenty to tie them to their homeland.

Frankly I’m not sure what you’re asking for. Hair for Blood Elves? Sure. I mean, you did already get new ones.

Void colors? No. Void Elves are exiled from Silvermoon outright because their mere existence near the Sunwell, a font of Arcane and Light, destabilizes it.

2 Likes

And where exactly is this “theme” idea coming from?

I agree they should get them. Why does this mean Void Elves can’t have a few normal hair colors?

3 Likes

From blizzard it’s called the VOID elf theme.

1 Like

Yes i need white and blonde. Then racial options would be nice but not as big a deal.

You think jewelry ties them to their homeland?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/7?u=lannisterian-tichondrius

Here is a comprehensive post encompassing what BE players want, it is in no way asking for all of those things but ideas from BE fans for a second visual theme as well as accessories people actually wanted.

Check a dictionary Sara it is in there.

2 Likes

Because apperantly, it is stealing from the Blood Elves, even if we request for the colours we have on the Alliance races too, since they have a fair bit of different shades of blonde, white, etc.

Last time I check, Blizzard called them an Elite Crack Squad.

No, answer the question instead of being extremely rude about it.

2 Likes

Something you know all too well?

No if that’s how you want to take it then that’s on you but I assure you I am simply being very to the point with you.

3 Likes

Yes, I do. Have you looked at the jewelry? There’s phoenix motifs, the colors are traditional and the mere fact that they got that sort of luxurious adornishment at all is a nod to the lifestyle and tastes of the Blood Elves.

I’m also all for more customization for every race, so long as it makes sense.

I don’t think we’ll ever get the old High Elven blue and silver themes though, since that seems specific to the Silver Covenant today.

2 Likes

Are you seriously going to be this toxic?

I asked a question, you can’t answer it, instead, all I am getting is this rude attitude and toxic behaviour.

I kind of hear where these people come from. Like void elf would just look same as blood elf with blonde hair. So just give them a race from alliance. Night elf or human model toggel. Blizzard does do thing in equal so i think this is only way.

They did get Nightborne.

Sadly, Nightborne have about 3 options.

1 Like

How is he being toxic? this is what we mean when blood elf players try to defend our themes and customization were called Toxic bullies and a host of other names. you have been given a huge bone from the company but refuse to accept it in any shape or form

3 Likes

I mean an actual model flip to night elf. Skin and hair and stances. But no druid or paladin swap. Or human flip for undead.

Yes, the person who insinuated I needed to replace a needle is going to lecture on toxicity, because I am being to the point.

3 Likes

The Kul Tiran hair textures fit as is on the void elf hair model, so this would be a good route for this. It’s also less similar to blood elves than just taking their hair exactly.

It is still more similar to blood elves visually than what we have now though, which is why some oppose it.

Here’s an image of Kul Tiran textures on void elf hair by Talendrion:
https://i.imgur.com/pAlTjMl.jpg

5 Likes

Says the one who drank demon juice?

Nightborne are just so bad… I am ashamed the company went so cheep and Lazy with them.

1 Like

The Allied Races in general need some love. We have so few options.

6 Likes

Death Knight NOT demon hunter. Look before Answering.