Give us Vanilla, NOT pre-TBC with gated content

My home state is where the Declaration of Independence was signed. :smiley:
ā€¦Not that most Americans give a damn about our countryā€™s history these days.

2 Likes

Factā€¦so much Fact.

Edit: Also at least Kentucky has itā€™s own flavor of Whiskey that itā€™s famous for :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my experience the average person didnā€™t do a lot of min/maxing. The more hardcore raiders did a lot more of it, but the average person a lot less so.

I had a Hunter as my first 60 and the unique quirks of rare pets was nice to have, other than that I didnā€™t really care for when that quirk affected damage output and now it felt like I had to go camp for Lupos.

I miss my AV Frostwolf that had an innate +100% movement speed, though.

1 Like

Yeah but unfortunately thatā€™s not what itā€™s famous for.

And no Iā€™m not even talking about KFC. Thatā€™d be a good thing.

No, itā€™s famous for a certain word that begins with I and ends with ā€œcest.ā€

Donā€™t worryā€¦we have that here too unfortunately

We probably have that here in PA as well. Itā€™s just too much fun to make fun of Kentucky for it.

No but seriously, bless the Kentucky Fried Chicken.

God Bless KFC! And also Bourbon.

I will eat ALL the [bleep]ing chicken in this room!

is literally eating chicken right now IRL

damnā€¦Iā€™m hungry now and I skipped lunch at work todayā€¦

But seriously, ate some grilled chicken yesterday for fathers dayā€¦was awesome!

Chicken. And pizza.

Elixir of the gods, both of them.

Hell yes. Also had crawfish as a late birthday dinner for the Wifeā€¦Love that too.

Edit: Holy crapā€¦my rednerdck (redneck nerd) is coming out LOL

1 Like

LMAO

Best kind of redneck there is!

Think thatā€™s gonna be the name of my youtube gaming channel if and when I get up the guts/courage to actually stream. Wife bought me a webcam for streaming for Fathers Day because I had expressed an interest in it. So I may give that try in the lead up months to Classic. Not to become internet famous, but just something for fun and give people a place to make fun of me being TERRIBLE at the game.

My Twitch channelā€™s name is FilthyCasual523. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m gonna stream yet thoughā€¦ and I need to work out OBSā€™s audio mixing because my last stream didnā€™t go the way I planned audio-wise. Couldnā€™t even hear my commentary for most of it. lol

Iā€™m doing YouTube instead of Twitch (because I donā€™t plan on getting famous, although if for some reason I do I might swap to Twitch). I have like a 30 minute stream saved on YT that was mostly me just BSā€™ing and kind of introducing myself and mostly something for me to go back and watch to see if OBS had my sound quality rightā€¦spoiler alert I donā€™t think it didā€¦LOL

Iā€™m avoiding YouTube because itā€™s becoming progressively more anti-gamer.

Yeah. I thought about thatā€¦and if it continues down that trend I will probably completely swap to Twitch. But Iā€™m just learning right now so I figure Iā€™ll do what is optimal after I make sure I know what the hell Iā€™m doing.

Fair enough! I wish you luck in that. :slight_smile:
Iā€™m relatively new to the whole streaming thing myselfā€¦ my last stream had a whopping audience count of 0. lol

TBH though Iā€™m glad; as I mentioned, OBS didnā€™t catch my commentary properly.

Mine did too. My video has had like 3 views because I asked some RL friends of mine to look and see if they thought everything sounded ok.

Finding an audience is tough.

1 Like