Give us an option for world instances where Multi Boxers are not allowed!

As long as they are botting on 1 character it’s fine :stuck_out_tongue:

MOST of them wouldnt box anyway.
IF they were going to box they would be determined enough to throw $15 more a month at it.
They KNOW they wont box regardless. they just want to complain about those who choose to.

As far as I’m aware, yes.

Oh I almost forgot! I saw a multiboxer today in Gorgrond, he was boxxing Paladins and each of his characters had a different color panther mount, looked pretty cool, wanted to /wave but he was too fast.

Im betting the same. Same tactics we see in politics these days. Put your own sins off on your opponent

There is at least one program that is free. It requires more skill and setup than the ones people pay a lot for.

1 Like

Now you’re making another claim that you can’t back up. Nice!

Some are free some aren’t

Well that’s definitely questionable. Blizzard doesn’t support paid mods - but they support paid 3rd party programs?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
uh…duh? Is that the proper response these days to ignorant statements?
Try reading again and understanding the POINT. They wont stop determined boxers anymore than the US government can stop determined hackers.

Blizzard doesn’t support any of these. That means if you need help you go to the creator. Just like with any addon.

Being willfully ignorant isn’t a very good look on you.

Multiboxing, or playing multiple World of Warcraft accounts at once, is not a violation of our Terms of Use. We do not support multiboxing tools.

Not supporting something doesn’t mean it’s against the rules, addons for pay are against the rules

Multiboxers don’t exists.

Maybe, what you are seeing is a small group of people roleplaying a train or a snake. Maybe your computer lag and what you see is different step of the same player. I think you should have a discussion with them before starting several rumors and accuse them of wrongdoing.

Communication is key.

Blizzard went after authors of mods who tried to make them paid.

nonsense. 3 players paying for three accounts isnt any different than ONE player paying for three accounts.

they limit in the EXACT same way the same number of other non boxing accounts do. Stop with the hyperbole.

BOTTING is a problem because the game maker wants people PLAYING the game…which is why they allow boxing and not botting.

says the one literally playing victim LMAO

I just told you the meaning of “support” in this context. That’s all.

dude…MORE CHARACTERS FARMING cause the SAME exact thing.
Give it a rest…no one bought this trash illogic the last 80 times you all tried it in here an no one is buying it now.

abolute tripe.
YOU can box any time you choose to…you AINT a victim…but as you say…

hardly.
Put the SMALL number of 1 post alts complaining about boxing on a server.

absolute garbage nonsense.
3 characters can do what three characters can do…the number of players behind them isnt relevant.