Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

It doesn’t matter. For playable high elves, you have them to pull from, and easy, accessible lore to grant them their numbers from.

Please. Show me where exactly it’s stated the SILVER COVENANT left the Alliance. Not the Kirin’tor. The Silver Covenant.

I’ll wait.

Unless you can provide evidence the Silver Covenant rejoined neutrality, my opinion is just as valid as yours.

I’m not saying there’s no possibility they are neutral. However, you very much are saying there’s no possibility they aren’t on the Alliance.

Even though there’s no real evidence either way. Just implications.

And again, the Windrunner comic made it very clear Vereesa is still on the Alliance.

On top of this, I was not referring to the warfronts. I was referring to the Siege of Orgrimmar v2, wwhere the Silver Covenant was GASP helping defend THE ALLIANCE.

She’s a spy

This isn’t the ballista conjecture is it?

2 Likes

Sure, they hate the sunreavers. So what? They are their biggest faction rival. Plus, it was also on the alliances behest to go and do that. Well, sorta. Jaina went in and led that attack mostly.

Vyrin literally lives in Alliance territory. That’s her home. The reason doesn’t matter why. She’s a civilian in Alliance lands. Thalo’thas hangs out in Ratchet, but he’s a pirate.

1 Like

oh yea, the invisible elves

Not an excuse for ethnic cleansing of unrelated civilians.

2 Likes

The Silver Covenant wouldn’t randomly give their ballista to the Alliance if they were neutral. Especially when the Alliance was storming a Horde capital DURING WAR.

1 Like

The Silver Covenant is literally part of Dalaran. If they wanted to join the Alliance, they’d have to leave Dalaran.

2 Likes

Blame Jaina. She is the one who called for it.

Maybe their stealth level is just so ridiculously high that we can’t see them? :crazy_face:

really

.-.

just following orders excuse

really…

they were pretty happy to feed people to sharks.

2 Likes

i always assumed the void elves dropped them off through the nether if they werent a mistake from someone just tasked with plopping siege assets down. you got a source for this?

Yet again, show me, where it is stated, ANYWHERE in the game, that the Silver Covenant is still in Dalaran after the Kirin’tor joined neutrality again.

I will wait, cause it’s never said.

AGAIN - There’s an equal chance they are neutral as they are on Alliance, I am not, nor have I said it’s not possible. However, you are very much saying there’s NO CHANCE they’re on the Alliance, when everything they’ve done, even if just implications, show there’s a good chance they are.

They aren’t neutral. They’re pro-Alliance, but they live in a neutral nation. It’s less cut and dry than just saying “they’re Alliance” or “they’re neutral”.

2 Likes

he obviously has no problem with the horde post teldrassil either then. :wink:

1 Like

Alliance and Horde do that to each other all the time. It’s no different than the other incursions we’ve seen between them.

Do you got a source the Silver Covenant didn’t send them?

Again, they are implications. And as I’ve said many times, I’m not saying there’s no chance they are neutral. However, you guys are VERY insistent there is no chance they are on the Alliance.

I blame her too. But it’s not like they didn’t use it as an excuse to exact bloody retribution on their kin who didn’t agree with them.

Can we not?

There’s no context to those ballista at all. Nothing is mentioned of where they came from, who manned them or what. No one can say what they do or do not mean, because there’s just not enough there yet to work from.

Plus, they are not necessarily SC ballista, as they were lifted out of the Belf heritage quest, and as the SC was formed in the lead up to Wrath just to oppose allowing the Horde into Dalaran, that would predate the existence of the SC for them back then.

2 Likes