Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

But only if they lose the racial buff during the proc as well.

If you want to RP as a High Elf then you shouldn’t have the Void Elf racials.

12 Likes

Like i said in the other thread. I am certain that there are devs who were against giving velf belf skin colors.

I hope those guys rub the “give an inch, take a mile” memes all over the face of those who supported this change.

12 Likes

I think this thread already existed and didn’t need to exist again.

I wonder why so many people are tired of hearing from the helf fandom.

2 years old thread

21 Likes

Yet it’s still relevant today. And until it’s removed it will continue to be relevant. As of right now, I have to macro in a cancel aura to each and every one of my abilities in order to get rid of the entropic embrace. I need to do this for every character. It’s annoying, fills up my macro tab with junk. This could all just be avoided with a simple toggle. And I’d also like to not be forced to lose out on the damage for a simple visual change.

That’s because you’re a void elf.

24 Likes

Void elf is an abomination race. I am not going to play it. I am going to play my high elf and they are gonna cave in and give it to us. This has gone on long enough. Between people like you, and those devs. No more void elves, only high elves. That is what the people actually want.

Counterpoint: No

11 Likes

Weird how it says “60 Void Elf Hunter” under your name.

31 Likes

Hmmm…

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/771197641936732194/951974339299926066/0.png

Enhance!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/771197641936732194/951974339572563998/1.png

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

32 Likes

Do you not know what I am asking for? I know it says void elf. I do not want it to say void elf. I want my subrace for high elf. I want the name, the border icon, the racial, the red blood instead of purple, the correct voice and voice lines, real hair, and not that emo junk. And heritage armor of the silver covenant. These are what I want. Void elves should not be given a single thing until high elves are completed.

1 Like

So like, I never really registered that the race name was the class color until you zoom and enhanced, and for some reason it’s messing with my brain. Think it’s time for me to clock out for the week.

4 Likes

No one aside from a select few individuals that we will never discuss actually want to be a void elf. This was a compromise. A compromise they have slowly been fixing by giving us more and more high elf options. But I am not willing to just compromise. I want my race, in full. I don’t care if we have to share the racial, so long as they are arcane themed instead of void. But I want everything else. The hair, the name, the portrait, the voices, the blood, the heritage, even paladin class. Void elves stripped us of those things. They are completely counter to what a high elf is. To share anything with them is an absolute abomination. Split us, give us our sub category. Give us our paladins and leave void elves in the dirt where they belong. They never deserved to exist. They do, they can stay, but they will get nothing until we are done. Until what blizzard should have done with this allied race is resolved, and not compromised and pushed back.

25 Likes

Stop feeding it.

the winning move is to just not post and let the thread die.

5 Likes

Dude I wanted more void/old god customizations for my Velf. Give me extra eyeballs, or a mouth for a shoulder or w/e. Instead we got Blood Elf 2.0. How boring and lazy.

23 Likes

This isn’t about inconveniences. It’s the principle. They gave us a half-finished race. I want to actually play a high elf. Not just be given roleplay tools in a lesser version of the race. Make us full. Complete the race. No half measures.

It’s neither boring nor lazy. It’s actually doing what the players want. You are the minority. Nobody asked for void elves, and there’s barely anyone asking for more of its visuals. Void elves were a terrible idea. A rear pull. Making even more corrupted elves with the most awful and not long-lasting gimmick the world has ever seen.

If you want something to do with the void, ask for ethereal. Don’t go taking a concept like blood or high elves and ruin them with that terrible aesthetic.

It’s good void elves have gotten nothing new. It shows they are willing to at least partially right their wrongs. But we need to go all the way.

1 Like

You’re literally just Blue (now normal) Blood Elves, that is lazy. Elves in general are just boring. “Oh look at me, I’m an Elf, we get our asses handed to us all the time”, literally every elf story in WoW. They had one chance to stick to their guns and do something different and they catered to the High Elf crowed.

7 Likes

They can do something different without ruining high elves… Ethereals literally have everything you want out of void elves, without destroying the wants and needs of the high elf crowd. Both of them could have just existed in unison. But no, destroyed both with one single flick of their wrist. Giving neither side anything they actually wanted.

High Elves by the way hardly are boring. They have so much lore and meaning to the alliance from generations ago with the older warcraft games. Those veterans just want that fantasy to be fulfilled within world of warcraft. Void elves just push those players away even more. But I wouldn’t expect someone like you to understand that.

Just play a night elf like me, void elfs are only for shadow priests and warlocks.