Give the option to remove Entropic Embrace completely!

Ion said in an interview that they’re gone though. I don’t remember how long ago that was.

The Silver Covenant is a pro-Alliance militia who are part of neutral Dalaran.

4 Likes

Oh good, this never ending argument is back

2 Likes

Either way. It’s set up for a smooth transition. They are always HEAVILY alliance leaning. They have also fought mostly on the alliances side.

They joined the Alliance in MoP.

They never left. The Kirin Tor did, but not the Silver Covenant. You quite literally saw Silver Covenant NPCs with the Alliance in Legion and BFA.

EDIT: And if you dont wanna search the game for this, feel free to read the pre-BFA Windrunner Sister comics, where Vereesa very much is in the Alliance. And last I checked, Vereesa leads the Silver Covenant.

3 Likes

Yeah, but they’re also really nastily evil pieces of work.

think of the poor dirt and plants that have to deal with the filth on them that’s kinda screwed up. just let them evaporate into sand in the atmosphere.

Evil towards horde. But alliance and horde are always evil towards each other. Not at all evil towards alliance.

yea the last people I’d want my race to be based off of is the terrorist group version of the race which is what SC basically is lmao.

2 Likes

lets be honest…

high elves should be added ebcause blizzard keeps adding high elf NPC’s in the game for the alliance but theya re always unplayable…hell BFA had a bunch of High elf npc’s (i know the warfront had them)

Stop. Telling. People. They. Can’t. Voice. An. Opinion.

That is all.

7 Likes

Dalaran joined the Alliance in MoP, and Dalaran left the Alliance in Legion. The Silver Covenant is part of Dalaran. Doesn’t matter how much they like the Alliance, they aren’t actually part of it.

The Silver Covenant NPCs in Legion were part of the Unseen Path, not the Alliance. And the 7th Legion high elves from BfA you’re referring to aren’t wearing Silver Covenant tabards. If they were part of the Silver Covenant, they left to join the 7th Legion.

7 Likes

I’m Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on The Citadel.

5 Likes

So is “Buttercleave” a middle name, or a nickname?

Or is it Buttercleave Shepard?

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. If a huge war breaks out, and they have to pick a side, they will choose alliance. That makes them alliance in my book. If all a writer has to do is decide “Hey, they just wanna be alliance now” And it actually seems like a realistic choice for them to do, then there’s really no argument here.

Broll Bearmantle is actually a part of the Horde because he talked to my tauren druid in the druid order hall without being mean.

3 Likes

Was it just horde?

How many of the Sunreavers prior to the purge actually considered themselves more horde than Dalaran? The Sunreavers only joined up officially with the horde afterwards when they had evacuated. Before that they were part of Dalaran for many many years, but since they didn’t oppose the horde and were framed by Garrosh’s agents, they got ethnically cleansed all the same by the SC terrorists.

4 Likes

it actually isnt

vyrin is as much alliance as thalothas brightsun is horde. sure, he is tagged friendly to and offers alliance kill quests but hes not going to answer the hordes call to go to war. ‘high elves’ dont support the alliance like the void elves(quoting devs)

is a dalaran blacksmith horde because she takes horde work orders?

Imgur

game mechanics arent lore. if they wont fight for you how can you say they are part of your faction. at least if they live in faction cities you have a case :roll_eyes:

Commander Buttercleave Shepard III esq.

6 Likes

Yeah, obviously. That doesn’t make them Alliance now though.

2 Likes